ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Clio from Sarajevo

Clio 3 1.4 16v
I purchased a Renault Clio 1.4 16v 72KWh dynamique 2007, in 14th, February 2012. <3
This was my second car. I've been driven Opel Vectra B. Now i was looking a car for small relations. House - Work and back (arround 10km per day in both directions)
When i bought it it has 32.000km now it has 40.000km :)

Ill try to find all off pictures... :p

Here's how it looked standard.

35a25wi.jpg

My first Rims 16" oz SuperTurismo GT:

xray8.jpg

From the first time till now i'm having problem with radio display... Does any one have i deas what to do? When it gets warm it disapear. When its cold it works fine :p

26062012259.jpg

Then i bought 17" rims... I send them for painting in Anthracite colour with polished sides:

2monwvk.jpg

Steeringwheel like in clio 197... Professional Hand made with real Leather...

fv90t4.jpg

f3honq.jpg

Then i Bought AP Coliovers :) and went low...

2rppco7.jpg

2v3369h.jpg

Changing the Grills... Put two grill from clio sport 197... and Black side mirrors...

143izci.jpg

23032013212800x600.jpg

So... This is how it now looks...

IMAG0532_12.jpg

Waiting for rims to be painted and 15.04 so i could put them on wheel :p

Having in plan for many small things to do but now i dont have more money for do it.
I have whole SX kit for clio. Front and back spoilers and side skirts But i need to paint them....
When i do that i need to get rear exhaust from clio 182 on the center of the back :p
Going to try for get lower, tow hook, and some JDM look. If not Euro Style is good for me :)

​Any Ideas and coments are wellcome.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
So after this i've buy Studs and hexa lug nuts for car and rims...

zwbyuq.jpg

29woow9.jpg

cq7n6.jpg

2roi9lj.jpg

1055lsl.jpg

Also i whashed with hands engine... Next weekend i will take him for engine whash and puting my summer set of rims and tyires.

2hwfn80.jpg

Now i have a new small problem... How to disassemble this air vent?
I'm having problem with it. It wont to stay up or down. As soon as i move my finger it sets back to midle position!
Can some one give me hints how to take it out so i can try repair it?

34pfd5d.jpg

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice car. i also went from a Vectra to a Clio! :)

The vent surrounds should pop off. They're tight, but carefully pry them off and you should be able to get to the vent.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
Air Vent has been repaired, Some clip has been run out, So i need to put it back, now it's all working,
I've disassemble Radio Display so i could recheckd all contacts. This is going to take some tome. :)

Other modifications,

Alpine ida x 303 HU
17" Kosei Seneka Racing 7j with 205/40 Continental tyres,
Piano Black Painted Side Mirrors Caps,
Clio RS 197 Grills,
AP Gewindefahrwerke,
Clio 197 SteeringWheel,
Steel Neo Chrom Lug Nuts,

More to done,
Xenon Headlights with Lens,
Closing All Bumpers, Front and Back.
Puting Sport (SX) body kit on it, Front,back and side skirts. (curently dont having money for painting them in car colour...
Exhaust from clio 2 182...

Last edited:
  Clio Rip Curl 08
How do you change the front grills to sport ones? Im sure its been asked before but i cant find any threads on it, thanks.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
How do you change the front grills to sport ones? Im sure its been asked before but i cant find any threads on it, thanks.

It is easy... you need to pul grill up toward sky gently, and they will pop out on lower side... there are three clips that are holdin down side of grill. After that you just know the way to take them out. Toward to you. :)
Use around 40% of your strength

Ljepo auto!!! :) Ja sam iz banja luke ali zivim u Svedsku!! vozim Clio III 1,5 DCI 2012

Hvala drug na komentarima :) Lijepo je znati da ima jos nase raje na stranim forumima :)

Clio 3 1.4 16v
Guy's Can some help me with Advice :)

I would like to buy StrutBar for my car. But i cant find what model can fit on my engine.
I search Forum to find if someone did this and couldnt find it.
I would like to put it in front and back side.

Tnx in andvace for informations.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Guy's Can some help me with Advice :)

I would like to buy StrutBar for my car. But i cant find what model can fit on my engine.
I search Forum to find if someone did this and couldnt find it.
I would like to put it in front and back side.

Tnx in andvace for informations.

A company called Ultra Racing do various strengthening bars for the Mk3 Clio: http://www.ultraracing.my/

They also sell direct on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170756329891?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Clio 3 1.4 16v
Guys what do you think about morimoto lens for hedlights?
Do you have some expirience with it? Im thinking of puttin them in side of my headlights but not shure.

Iceberg 172 ph2
Saw in traffic couple days ago, looks good :)
Try with OEM headlights with projectors

And who is fipo with akrapovic from Sarajevo?

Clio 3 1.4 16v
A friend from forum :)
That car is insane, and only in our country.
He drowe clio 2 sport now he drive mk3 akrapovic.
Nice guy. Rdy to help.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
33cb0uh.jpg

28gw56a.jpg

Bought new headlights... But i have one problem... and would like to know how to solve it :)

How to put cornerlights in working condition? :(
They doesnt work now. Technicaly they should somehow be in bond with sidesignals... am i right?

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
I wouldn't even bother trying to get the cornering lights to work if It didn't have them from the factory. I looked into it for my mk3 and the effort and money required apparently is ridiculous for something that's not even that special :)

Clio 3 1.4 16v
After looong time ive don something here and there that i will post after new year when ive got i done ...
- 6" display - phone hold for note II with charger fit in original house hold for radio display
- Yellow fog lights
- Xenon Head lights 4300K
- short arial antena 6cm from citroen and peugeot

But .. there is still space so... on spring ill try to lower it more :)

20130709_201954.jpg
20130622_195740_copy.jpg
20130622_200122.jpg
20130622_202041_copy.jpg
20130622_200744.jpg

Clio III PH1
To start, you need the headlights ECU. It's on the right side looking to the car between the bumper and thr front wheel. But I think you need more stuff.
Love the drop but I guess you can go lower :p

Clio 3 1.4 16v
Here is how to remove front bumper on clio 3 ph1 and ph2...
we will show you where are the screws and what tool to you need to remove them...
It is not hard as it look. Take a little time and you can do it by your self.

Here is the tool (Screwdriver, torx, hexa key, and pliers....

1_alat.jpg

Screws under the hood positions...

2_Pozicije_sarafa.jpg

3_stiftovi.jpg

image.jpg

Screws under front fender of wheels...

5_stift_desno.jpg

6_stift_blatobran.jpg

image.jpg

8_skidanje_stifta.jpg

9_rupa.jpg

9_za.jpg

9_zb.jpg

9_zc.jpg

9_zd.jpg

9_ze.jpg

9_zf.jpg

After all this you need to pay atention on foglight instalation in left corner of bumper (who has got them)
And lower is how you remove headlights from the car.

9_zg.jpg

9_zh.jpg

9_zi.jpg

9_zj.jpg

This is how it is look before and after changing lights :)

cliander_5000k.jpg

20140116_152835.jpg

20140116_152838.jpg

Clio 3 1.4 16v
phone will be connected with HU via Bluetooth so there is no other cables or something like that...
Only problem for now is where to find 12V ... but ill try to find some good electrition man to that job :)

Clio III PH1
Get them from the lighter. It's pretty easy to pass the cable from there to the screen zone by the driver's side.