ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Dan

172 Cup
Cheers for the flyer! thats my cup at Bushfield Peterborough:D

I'm always in that gym after work! its my 2nd home

Loving the Mk3 :)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Ha have been thinkin about sticking one on for a few weeks and finally did tonight lol!

Ur car looks ace, always clean.

I bet have seen u in the gym a few times and not realised, only been going there a few weeks though.

Get yourself along to a Peterborough meet soon!

172 Cup
Ha have been thinkin about sticking one on for a few weeks and finally did tonight lol!

Ur car looks ace, always clean.

I bet have seen u in the gym a few times and not realised, only been going there a few weeks though.

Get yourself along to a Peterborough meet soon!

Thanks bud, your Clio caught my eye straight away!

It needs a few thing doing to it so its perfect, i'm only the 2nd owner

I bet ive seen you in there! i'm always in there, i train with a tall dark lad!

I will have to come along to a meet soon

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I reckon have seen you, the lad your with is quite a bit taller than you and not been going there long? And you look like u have been going for a while!?

Who's Et bodycraft?

172 Cup
I reckon have seen you, the lad your with is quite a bit taller than you and not been going there long? And you look like u have been going for a while!?

Who's Et bodycraft?

Yep he is a fair bit taller, both been going about 3 years now! let me know when you are next in and i will say hello

ET bodycraft is just a nickname for our little car cleaning area haha

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Huummm unsure then nm!

I will be in there tomz after work so around 6-6:15, green t-shirt with keep calm and carry on tomz lol.

You both need to get along to a clio meet soon, will pm you when I know when the next one is!

Yep he is a fair bit taller, both been going about 3 years now! let me know when you are next in and i will say hello

No its not a car cleaning area! Its a professional body shop lol

No its not a car cleaning area! Its a professional body shop lol

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
There was a third tonight!

MK1, MK2 and my MK3.

photo.jpg

172 Cup
The 172 is a lads called Adam, he uses the gym there to, not sure if he is on here... i will ask him to sign up

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Is Adam Stamford way? I am sure saw his car parked outside the green man, along with another Mk2 Sport on Thursday night!