ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 for placement year project!

Getting a mk3 2006 1.4 dynamique s,

And need a few ideas and thoughts on my plans for it!

Ill have it for at least a year, throughout my placement year down south! (Im a northerner) it has 80k on it and is a very weird gold colour! (Pic up although mines three door.)

Im not looking to spend huge amounts on it, but im after making it a good experience for the year or so before i trade it for a 133/197.

I have managed to get a set of 197 front seats off here already which im collecting in a few weeks, but im looking for ideas on what else to do!

Turinis seem a good option but what other ideas do you guys have!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 87

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Personally if you've only got it for a year, I wouldn't spend a penny on it.

At most, colour code the side strips/ bumper strips. If you're going to head for a faster better car in 12 months time, then save it for mods on that.

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Some stuff might carry over, a lot won't as they're different cars/engines/suspensions etc.

Save your money - by all means do cheap stuff, but expensive mods - leave them. The seats might not even fit in a Twingo 133 to be honest.

Yer the things i was thinking was wheels with spacers. any bits that cant be taken over will just be taken off and sold so im not too fussed!!
I think i could make the 197 seat fit, thatll just be a bracket conversion of somekind,

The engine wouldnt be touched at all. i have no need to do anything there when i know im going for a 133