ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Spoilers

White Sti Hatch
Right i know alot of folk have the TCE and theres also a few with the Cup spoiler but i havent seen any pics with this one..

c3_spoiler.jpg

Has anyone got it on theres, if some throw up some pics wouldent mind seeing what its like on some colours.

White Sti Hatch
Cheers mate shall go search....know of ne others ???? or even have a pic ? as the K-Tec one is well rather pish as you can see.......

White Sti Hatch
Cheers mate found that one while seaarching theres one pic i wanna see but he aint got up is of it from the front of the car i wanna know how it sits and if its anything like the TCE as in only fixed at either side or if it covers the whole of the rear.....

Makes no sense i bet ^

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The reason i'm a wee bit reluctand to spoiler up is the bootlid at the top is quite small..... and all the spoilers sit on this. With the car being quite fat (;)) around the midrift the spoilers look too narrow from the rear imo. Also the way they sit from the side profile usets the roof curve, they all seem to jutt up. Looks out of place

White Sti Hatch
I know what your saying, im still not convinced a Mk3 needs a spoiler but i want pics of the one above to see the looks as i dont like the TCE and the Cup one is a bit OTT for my liking.

Right i know alot of folk have the TCE and theres also a few with the Cup spoiler but i havent seen any pics with this one..

c3_spoiler.jpg

Has anyone got it on theres, if some throw up some pics wouldent mind seeing what its like on some colours.

that is the TCE one lol

White Sti Hatch

c3_spoiler.jpg

that is the TCE one lol

Lol you sure about that now mate you wanna double check and get back to me......:approve:

White Sti Hatch
k then still convinced its a TCE spoiler mate, or do i need to show you a comparison between the two....
DSCF0838.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

c3_spoiler.jpg

that is the TCE one lol

Wrong, this is the TCE (SX kit) one

1060600ej4.jpg

The one in the thred is the Elia spoiler (non Renault)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Got offered a TCE at £60 a few months a go.... But i think thesame as you tbh, dont think the rear needs one ;)

Mk3's look naff without a rear spoiler imo, they don't look quite right.

My old dears 138s has one on it, no idea what one though, it's a factory option one, it looks nice.

White Sti Hatch
Got offered a TCE at £60 a few months a go.... But i think thesame as you tbh, dont think the rear needs one ;)

I just dont like the TCE Kit at all not just the spoiler, It dosnt need it but theres always the option to add one if needs must...No doubt well both get bored and put one on eventualy mate....

Mk3's look naff without a rear spoiler imo, they don't look quite right.

My old dears 138s has one on it, no idea what one though, it's a factory option one, it looks nice.

Disagree, think it looks fine without more "streamlined" lol.

I may verywell get one at a later date but depends there may be a new style one out by then.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Thats what i'm thinking, there maybe a different one on the 'facelift' ;) Think Cup spoiler, the Mk2 pahse 1 never had a boot soiler either :)

Dje's clio had one of those elia spoilers on with a carbon diffuser, still think it's the best mk3 clio on the site.

amn7a7qf0f8q3588f.jpg

aq1pn4rq5yy8blc6n.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Thats what i'm thinking, there maybe a different one on the 'facelift' ;) Think Cup spoiler, the Mk2 pahse 1 never had a boot soiler either :)

Thats what im hoping anyway, facelift should be round in next couple years ne way Mk3s coming up for 3 years now.....Still like the "streamline" spolierless style ;)

White Sti Hatch
the 2 spoilers are practically identical.

Lol Dyno cut your loses and stop trying to cover up the fact you were blatantly wrong ......

Elia is a nice look something similar to the old cup, the new cup spoiler is lush but i think its to much on my car.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol!! Your right, think the Cup one might be slightly ott for what i'm comfortable with. For me its the Elia....

White Sti Hatch
I love the shape standard but some time i look at it and think it could just do with that lil Flik off the back.....Its doing my box in to either go for it or not :mad: