ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3's on 17"s ....

32767048xd6.jpg

mediajz3.jpg

pretty crap wheels lol esp the first one, lowered 45mm in these pics. this car is now sold.

White Sti Hatch
Im still awaiting pics of yours lowered "100mm" from all the way back in like July !!

it was obviously a wind up. was funny to see you and the other guy with the slammed mk3 panicing and getting all bitchy about it lol.

White Sti Hatch
it was obviously a wind up. was funny to see you and the other guy with the slammed mk3 panicing and getting all b**chy about it lol.

Lol funny how even if it was a wind up you still tryed to prove it with pics mate....if your gonna try do somin atleast dont half arse it like you did mate...

the pics were the wind up, einstein, my car had flat tyres, thats why it was so low to the ground. I wouldn't say it was half arsed, I completely forgot I even said it, sold my car and everything, came back on here first time in a while and youre still going on about it. Lol.

edit- got a new shape ford fiesta zetec s 1.6 58 plate, silver, £12,670 i got it for, with the street pack and side skirts, if any one was wondering what car i decided on. Nippy as. Only had my mk3 for about 7 or 8 months. Didn't like it much.

White Sti Hatch
the pics were the wind up, einstein, my car had flat tyres, thats why it was so low to the ground. I wouldn't say it was half arsed, I completely forgot I even said it, sold my car and everything, came back on here first time in a while and youre still going on about it. Lol.

lol f**k why you come back then go crawl back in yir hole...