ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk4 angel eyes headlight help needed!!!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
basically i am looking into buying mk4 angel eye headlights but i havent actually seen them on any mk4's, does anyone on here have them on their car that they would be willing to show? are there any bad points on the lights?
I am thinking of getting the all black ones as i my car is red and going for the black and red theme, i am also thinking of getting the back lights tinted to complete black.

Help and opinions is much needed :).

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
You'll be struggling to find anyone with them on a Mk3 on here (there is no Mk4 by the way). The general consensus is they look gash.

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
they are called mk4's on the website im looking, mk3's won't fit mine :s im really confused haha, is gash good or bad?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
In this instance, gash is bad. The website has labeled them incorrectly. Post it up.

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
i know a few people with them in my area and there have been no problems, al long as the lights are visible its ok

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
na im happy with my clio thanks haha, but i like the angel lights didnt realise so many people dont like them i thought lexus light were the ugly ones :)

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
my standard headlights dont go with the look im hoping to achieve, and the angel eyes are black, but i would like a hid kit :)

RS6 C7
the tinted rear light thing is over, people have moved on, Keep it clean if your modding, A decent set of coilovers, some nice wheels and colour coding and it will look the part ;)

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
yeah i know that is over buy i want the car to look how i want it :) not trying to be a sheep, just want to make it how i want it :D but i just wanted opinions on the angel eyes because im not sure of them,

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Everyones opinion is different :). I wont be selling the car for a long time, so the resale value is not very important to me atm. If i were to sell the car then i would sell the parts first and put it back standard in order to sell :). For now i want to make it my own :).

M

Marty B

i am also looking at some angels for my 200 i quite like the look of them!!

Haters will be haters as long as you like it who cares!!