ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moar Ken Block?

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Those poor Volks :(

gymkhana-1280.jpg

S4 Avant
Wheels stood up to the abuse pretty well!

One thing that does puzzle me, we see him do all this amazing car control, yet why can't he come first in WRC?

DCi 100
I thought it was entertaining, and it looked more first try without a plethora of random tire marks everywhere unlike the other two films.

The Fiesta is abit gay compared to the Subaru's for sure but not really much to complain about.

man i dont care if he's lost it, hits things, whatever... he's out their doing what he wants to do with HIS money, providing some proper skill whilst he's at it.

big respect to the yank

man i dont care if he's lost it, hits things, whatever... he's out their doing what he wants to do with HIS money, providing some proper skill whilst he's at it.

big respect to the yank

+1. Although I'd be a lot more impressed if it was one take stuff. ;)

Lionel Richie
Wheels stood up to the abuse pretty well!

One thing that does puzzle me, we see him do all this amazing car control, yet why can't he come first in WRC?

could relate that question to your mechanical skills, puts in a good effort but shouldn't really be doing it ;)

clio 200 F4Rt
love him or hate him, but he has brought pratting around in cars to the masses, which means brands and people are more likely to get involved, develop new stuff, and lifestyle products.

What Ken Block does is a very good thing.

Also, his WRC results..... i think there is a fair difference between massive power slides in a car park and 3 days of 100% flat out competition against the best in the world, in some of the most extreme conditions a car can face!

clio 200 F4Rt
i kinda LOL'd at the Rota statement, until i actually looked at the wheels, and they have no markings on them at all.

IE: RAYS, Made In Japan, Forged etc etc that Rays wheels have cast into the lip.

But surely....... not?!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
He's used rota's for yonks for this kind of stuff. If your planning on destroying a few wheels you may as well uses cheap ones if they're up to the job. Which they appear to be.

Nissan 350z
I noticed a "Dirt3" sticker on the back of the car. :cool:
I just hope the next game actually has more rallying and less of the whole "Domination" / "Land Grab" type levels!

Your right tho, when it comes to dicking around in an expensive car he does it well.

I noticed a "Dirt3" sticker on the back of the car. :cool:
I just hope the next game actually has more rallying and less of the whole "Domination" / "Land Grab" type levels!

Your right tho, when it comes to dicking around in an expensive car he does it well.

watch the trailer on the tube, it looks great

clio 200 F4Rt
He's used rota's for yonks for this kind of stuff. If your planning on destroying a few wheels you may as well uses cheap ones if they're up to the job. Which they appear to be.

well he used RE30 Volks in Gym1.

Usually you get to use more bling the more famous you become!

Mk5 golf gti
I like the fact he is just going out an having a laugh an that any mistakes arent edited out

makes it even cooler IMO :) also the fiesta gay? did we watch the same thing, thats a beast

be good to have his money an f**k about all day doing that

Stagecoach Ticket
ken block is a hero
and an amazing drift/stunt driver

But cannot compare to 80% of the wrc hes just not good enough

LOL at rota's bet you lost all respect for him at tht point chris?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Best car he's had for me - the spins on the wet skid pan were nice :)