ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Recycling

Not a Clio
I guess doing this in the current climate was asking for trouble but I sent my old U600 off and it seems some tosser has nicked it along the way as Fonebank are claiming it has never arrived. I could have sent it recorded but it seemed like an unnecessary hassle and cost doh. It was only worth £25 but that's still £25 that I could have used.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Had the same problem when I sold my Arai helmet and sent it through ParcelForce.

The driver nicked it and signed somebody elses same. 2 months on still trying to get the money back through parcelforce.

Not a Clio
Fonebank just emailed me to say if I sent it via Freepost that they've got a huge backlog as they're currently receiving over 2000 phones a day so they might have it and it's just not been processed yet.