ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modded Inlet Manifold On 172

R

rich[182]

SOZ jay172 i deleted my post !!!!!

For anyone interested it was Hillpower do modded inlet manifold for 172 mk2 for £180 all in inc discount

I think its for yours removed, flowed, ported, cleaned, matched etc & re-fitted, Sure someone else said its good for 5bhp alone

I think they do it on an exchange basis, if they modded yours the car would off the road for a while I rekon.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the exchange idea sounds a lot easier because i could change it myself then.

i wondered what happened rich

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

i know mate.i thinking im going to have a run down to get an induction kit off them.its over nottingham way isnt it?

Just north of Leicester. Bit further south than Nottingham.

You could probably leave a deposit and take a modified manifold to fit yourself. Then just send the one off your car back. Just a thought...

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

ill ask him about the manifold whilst im there.seen the map on the website but its not that clear.

Tony cart once said the exhaust manifold was worth 5hp the intake would be worth about the same I think.

EDD