ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified Live at oulton park

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Is anyone from the north west goin to modified live at oulton park in April???

Mk5 golf gti
Yes quite a few of my mates going in various cars, ill be going in the phase 1

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So q few goin off here then :)
Have any you guys heard of kroozinnorthwest because they also have a club stand and places on there are goin for 17 quid each but needs to be paid before the end of march

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I went last year, joined a club stand at the last minute.
Turned out to be a good day.. few decent cars, amazing weather, time attack MONSTERS with meet and greet. Would go again..
Anyone fancy doing the admin and getting a stand organised?...

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I went last year, joined a club stand at the last minute.
Turned out to be a good day.. few decent cars, amazing weather, time attack MONSTERS with meet and greet. Would go again..
Anyone fancy doing the admin and getting a stand organised?...

I was thinking about gettin a stand but we maybe a little to late to do one this year :S unless we can get like 20 odd cars and money in quick before the end of march :S

But I tell u what I'm buzzin about in that area 2moz I might drop in and ask if not, I will ring and get the low down next week but I think we will need some number before we commit

320d
I'll be going to this. Went last year and it was a good day. The drifting and time attack is really good. Its also fun to laugh at the cruise stands with old chavs in vauxhalls and younger chavs in saxos playing s**t music with 14 y/o girls sat in the back.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
^^ chavs and there corsas with big halfrauds SPORT badges lol

So any news on this ash??

If not any1 wana meet up somewhere and head over in convoy and sorta have a Cliosport section??

172 Project Vanessa
I went last year & it was really gud & ive gne 2 it 4 the last 3 yrs. I will be up for a little convoy 2 it if people are up 4 it.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye there is lots of cheap budget cars in the clubs and also quite a few max power ikea built cars but there is the really good stuff in there as well with the likes of a cosworth owners stand and lancia delta owners club have good showings plus many more.

The weather was really good last year as well iirc so the track action was also top notch :)

RenaulsportClio 200
i'll go to this. i'll be driving from paderborn to carlisle on friday night so i may aswell stop at cheshire on the way :) lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I don't mean the entrants, I mean the people that go to this event.

I'm 50/50, I'll go if there's enough people I guess.

Ahh right in that case it pretty mixed but it's the normally the chav buckets stand out more so seem like there is quite a few :S

Lookin at people interested and that seems like there might be 10 15 comin maybe a few more

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
I'm 50/50 if there's a club stand like CS.net or similar I would go but not just on my own lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
There ain't gonna be an official club stand but there will be a group of CS parked together same as the Subaru groups do on the outside, not sure how big of a group yet but theres still a while yet to sort out number and that

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I will bring large bottle of water and bucket with holes in??? Lol

There is a few B&Bs near by if u need one, I dunno how much there are though