ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified RTs?

1.8 8v RSi
well no actually....i had it about 9 months(ok seems new but not to me) and the dent in the bonnet and wing were from previous owner......and im just amazingly slow at getting round to things... despite having £200 a month to spned on my car lol

Clio 1.4RT
hehe :) mines got 120k on it so im really debating wether or not too bother lmao id finish it then itd die... my luck.

1.8 8v RSi
to be honest i wouldnt bother doing anything with it then....if i was to start modding it then the first thing i would do is buy a new engine and gear box.....alternatively buy a clio with lower miles...or just keep running that one till u can afford something better....

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
My first car was a 5 door :eek::quiet:

rearsidewebsmall.jpg

Very nice. Any more pic's?

Clio 1.4RT
see yeah thats what im thinking, my mate offered me his RSI but i just cant afford 3500 a year insurance lol might just wait for this too die...

1.8 8v RSi
what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats insaine....i got a £2800 quote for a honda S2000 when i was 19 lol

Clio 1.4RT
im 17 (almost 18) but i stupidly made love too the back of a van in the origional clio (R.I.P) so insurance companys hate me lol i dont even know what the offical quote is... lol

1.8 8v RSi
oh dear....if im honest ive rear ended a few cars....306 gti-6 vauxhall astra estate....rolled my R5 wrote off my fiat uno because of a white van man parking on double yellow lines.....oh the memories lol

Clio 1.4RT
s**t me. impressive. yeah but now when i try too get RSi quotes they say:
we are unable too provide u with this quote at this time. please phone.
meaning phone us we will give u insurance if u pay us stupid amounts of money

1.8 8v RSi
exactly....well it will happen one day lol...crashing when ur 17 isn't good.....oh and all my accitdents appart from the vauxhall astra one were in 1st year of driving lol

Saxo VTS
Ah the trusty old Clio RT.

Awesome little car. Great engine and very comfy interior.

I owned a white 5dr (yay) for about 14 months. Never let me down once!

cliorear.gif

clioclean.gif

Lowered it 35mm on some 15" OZ Super T's, de-cat, ITG filter and a standard Clio 16v backbox and it was fairly nippy. Engine was always really lumpy though, which sucked a bit.

Clio 1.4RT
thanks for all the pics/comments guys, after contemplation i have decided im gonna run this in or sell it and in june when im 18 buy an RSi id rather spend the money on insurance than mods that i wont see cuz the car will die. got a much better quote recently too so i guess thats my plan, time too save those pennies and put in the overtime i guess hehe.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
You kept him waiting almost 2 years before you told him what wheels you have, bit late, they probably stopped making them now lol

Clio 1.4RT
I love that mk1-chris!
not normaly a fan of phase3's but she's a beaut.

what wheels are they?

Last edited: