ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mossy's Cars

The interior looks soo smart now, the yellow was ok as it matched the car BUT now it's been changed, looks sooo much more subtle........ amazing the difference those relatively small pieces make in different colours

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
The interior looks soo smart now, the yellow was ok as it matched the car BUT now it's been changed, looks sooo much more subtle........ amazing the difference those relatively small pieces make in different colours

Thanks mate, yes the small details go a long way.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Just had a quick catch up the cars looking look now mate . I'am gonna try and fit my B pillar seals this weekend is it an easy enough job to do ?

Thanks mate and just follow my bit of a guide here. Just make sure you get all the glue crap out BEFORE you put the new ones in otherwise they don't fit properly - the top and bottom of the seals are a very tight fit.

Thanks mate and just follow my bit of a guide here. Just make sure you get all the glue crap out BEFORE you put the new ones in otherwise they don't fit properly - the top and bottom of the seals are a very tight fit.

It looks pretty straight forward so i'll give it a go but i definitely don't have your DIY skills tho :smiley: .

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
A little bit of an update.
Bought this a couple of weeks ago to rip apart, use the engine and gear box and then sell the rest but tbh this car is far to good to split, it drives superbly and pulls so well :)
I have been tidying it up and using it as my daily driver and still gets 30mpg and carries the family around in comfort.
Has a de-cat, scorpion exhaust, dump valve and sounds bonkers - makes me feel 20 ago, lol :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
So no boost for the yella cos you fell in love with the donor, classic! For any drive space left? I think you'd love a twingo 133[emoji23].
When you do gut it, give me dibs on the brembos please pal.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
So no boost for the yella cos you fell in love with the donor, classic! For any drive space left? I think you'd love a twingo 133[emoji23].

It's a great drive mate and such a giggle.
Still going down the turbo route whether it's this car or another so watch this space :wink:

Mercedes Benz
It's a great drive mate and such a giggle.
Still going down the turbo route whether it's this car or another so watch this space :wink:
Can you stop doing this! I didn't like 200s until I started reading your build thread. Now I'm kinda liking the look of the Megane donor car

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

🙈 Oops!

My Mrs would give me daggering looks if I did this sort of thing! But part of me wants to just buy three cars, just so I can piss off the whinging neighbours. I've got one neighbour that INSISTS she must park outside her house! I've got news for you love! Here's a 1989 Honda legend outside your house :laughing::laughing:

Oh I wish I was inconsiderate sometimes! 😂

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That Megane looks really smart actually, can see the dilemma!! Is it high miles or not minty mint? As you initially bought it to pull apart I mean

My mechanic told me to get a decent one so we could get most of the money back selling the rest of the car. Car is on 92k and is in really good nick compared to others I viewed. I also wanted to buy a half decent looking one so if the conversion didn't happen I could use it and sell it easier.

Can you stop doing this! I didn't like 200s until I started reading your build thread. Now I'm kinda liking the look of the Megane donor car

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

I never saw the appeal of the Megane but its a very good drive and great for carrying the family around with a decent boot and a great capable fun boost bus.

🙈 Oops!

My Mrs would give me daggering looks if I did this sort of thing! But part of me wants to just buy three cars, just so I can piss off the whinging neighbours. I've got one neighbour that INSISTS she must park outside her house! I've got news for you love! Here's a 1989 Honda legend outside your house :laughing::laughing:

Oh I wish I was inconsiderate sometimes! 😂

Lol. I would hate to think what my grumpy neighbour thinks. This is my 5th car now, lol.

Clio F1 197 Cup
Lol. I would hate to think what my grumpy neighbour thinks. This is my 5th car now, lol.
My view is sod the neighbours, I may take up four parking spaces but at least I don't have two screaming little t***s that that never shut up!

Megane looks nice though, curious how it feels without the diff as I thought the R26 was the only one to have.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
My view is sod the neighbours, I may take up four parking spaces but at least I don't have two screaming little t***s that that never shut up!

Megane looks nice though, curious how it feels without the diff as I thought the R26 was the only one to have.
If only I could lock next doors kids in a parked car!
I've never driven an r26 but I did have a 225ff and a F1 team wirh remap and neither were too shabby. I would definitely say it needs the cup suspension though. I imagine most 225's have been modified by now though.

My mechanic told me to get a decent one so we could get most of the money back selling the rest of the car. Car is on 92k and is in really good nick compared to others I viewed. I also wanted to buy a half decent looking one so if the conversion didn't happen I could use it and sell it easier.

That makes perfect sense to be fair, good thinking :up:

Clio F1 197 Cup
Crikey chaps, you both feeling alright? CS at 4am?! Lol. If this is the sort of car you buy to break for parts I'd love to see a car that you buy to keep! Oh wait, I have, and they're even more incredible!!

Will the plan for the LY remain the same? Find a 225 engine to go in?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Will have some Brembos for sale after the weekend off an R26

Does look good that inferno. One thing Renault do is make their cars in some good colours, not like the German bore barges.

Ahh fair enough I was going to ask if your keeping it now but just seen it's getting moved on! Be nice if you could make a few quid on it for the trouble but good to hear it's being saved afterall as DOES look very smart..... coming from someone who didn't like them when first released lol! Defo growing on me now!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Crikey chaps, you both feeling alright? CS at 4am?! Lol. If this is the sort of car you buy to break for parts I'd love to see a car that you buy to keep! Oh wait, I have, and they're even more incredible!!

Thanks buddy. And night shift mate :( and again tonight :(

How do you go about insurance with so any cars mate ?

Aviva multi car policy and at a good price as the wife works for them :)

Does look good that inferno. One thing Renault do is make their cars in some good colours, not like the German bore barges.

First time I have owned an Inferno and it is a cracking colour and really suits the shape of the Megane.

I wasn't ever really into 200s but this, and the one that @NorthloopCup now has have really made me like them!

Thanks mate - both cracking cars but I would say that, lol.

Mine used to belong to mossy! Lol

But couldn't think of a better new owner :)

Are you keeping the meg mate as it does looks a clean example ? it looks to nice to be a donor car . Don't forget my invite for a drive in the meg clio when its done :smiley: My alien is coming out of hibernation in april to have the parts i've been collecting fitted can't wait :grinning:

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Are you keeping the meg mate as it does looks a clean example ? it looks to nice to be a donor car . Don't forget my invite for a drive in the meg clio when its done :smiley: My alien is coming out of hibernation in april to have the parts i've been collecting fitted can't wait :grinning:

The Meg is NOT getting split, it is far to good to be split and I have been using it as a daily boost bus :) I have somebody interested in buying it and popping over at the weekend to have a look, I don't want much for it - just want to get my money back.
As for the conversion there might be a slight redirection on this project but I won't be able to confirm for a few weeks.
And yes you're welcome around anytime mate - kettle is always on ;) be good to see the AG :)

Clio F1 197 Cup
The Meg is NOT getting split, it is far to good to be split and I have been using it as a daily boost bus :smile: I have somebody interested in buying it and popping over at the weekend to have a look, I don't want much for it - just want to get my money back.
As for the conversion there might be a slight redirection on this project but I won't be able to confirm for a few weeks.
And yes you're welcome around anytime mate - kettle is always on :wink: be good to see the AG :smile:
To satisfy my curiosity, care to share what you paid? By PM or otherwise... Haha.