ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most Annoying Thing About Your Clio...

335i M SPORT!!!!
Mine would have to be when auto lights are on you cant flash people...
You touch the stalk then its POW!!! full beam, then you have to release the stalk and touch it again to turn it off..... Annoying....

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Sunroof catch rattling :(

get one of your mothers kitchen sponges, cut it in half and then fold in half.

open sunroof, place inbetween sunroof glass and seals, close sunroof....jobs a goodn :D

Dirt_Removing_Scouring_Pad.jpg

LOL :)

Renault service- Is there actually anything that is covered under warranty!!
Also rattles, cheap interior plastic, handbrake only holing car if its all the way up (even on only a slight hill), etc etc

LY V6 with Recaros
Nothing really, although because I'm short, I have my seat on the highest setting and quite far forward, which means if I try to put my hand in the door compartment to get a sweet out, I get my hand stuck as I have no room!!

www.renparts.co.uk
Nothing really, although because I'm short, I have my seat on the highest setting and quite far forward, which means if I try to put my hand in the door compartment to get a sweet out, I get my hand stuck as I have no room!!

How tall actually are you?.... your probs the only member that doesn't have it on the lowest setting.....

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Erm...agree with seat height and probably getting laughed at when you tell someone you drive a 'clio'.

I must be a lucky one...not a single rattle and 36k down.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Mine would have to be when auto lights are on you cant flash people...
You touch the stalk then its POW!!! full beam, then you have to release the stalk and touch it again to turn it off..... Annoying....

I'll agree with this & Rich's complaint about the seat height.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I dont find the seat height to much of a problem with the Reacaro's, but one thing do find slighty annoying is the constant bouncing about on britains cr@ppy road surfaces. Apart form that I LOVE MY CAR and wouldnt get rid of it for anything.

RB 182 with CUP packs
I dont find the seat height to much of a problem with the Reacaro's, but one thing do find slighty annoying is the constant bouncing about on britains cr@ppy road surfaces. Apart form that I LOVE MY CAR and wouldnt get rid of it for anything.

LOL!!!

My missus commented on this on the trip to Bluewater saturday.
Said her boobs were bouncing alot......I hated it obviously ;)

BMW M135i
How tall actually are you?.... your probs the only member that doesn't have it on the lowest setting.....

I'm 6' 1" and i've got it set around the middle. Don't like being sat on the floor (even though its nowhere near it!).

Most annoying thing is a tossup between the sunroof rattle and the auto lights flashing buisness.

Octavia VRS
the sound the sunroof makes when it rains

the amount of problems I've had in the last 6 months especially PAS pipe leaking fluid, AC not working

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Fuel economy
leather coming off steering
high cost of wear and tare ie: £400-600 for cambelt
heavy clutch in standing traffic
AC with a mind of its own
auto lights
auto wipers
the constant feeling its gonna breack in to 5.6 billion bits..lol

Getting rid of it now!

al

ST on the way...

Mines on highest too :eek: lol

My wife's always got it :(

And that the seatbelts are behind the chair not next to it so its hard to reach when putting on and gets caught on the chair when taking off, even with the seats all the way back

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Believe it or not but mine doesn't rattle! The only thng that really bugs me is the clutch; Heavy when hot and an awful high biting point.

LY V6 with Recaros

Lol, i'm 5.3", so if it's not on the highest I can't see properly over the bonnet! :eek:

Leon Cupra
Rattles! I'm 6'7, and i find it really comfy in the cabin, i had a mk1 RT before that, now that was a squeeze!