ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Failure

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Sooo Failed the MOT :(

Failed on Headlamp wont adjust

Front Coilsprings Fractured

soo there quoting nearly 300 :eek:

but im sure i can buy a new headlamp and fit that myself and wondering how much and how hard it is to fit Coilsprings.

Thanks in Advance

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
What about investing in some dual optics max? might aswell if your swopping them!
mines just had a new spring as it was split cost me £120
You get your Head Gasket sorted then??

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Yer Headgasket was fixed and runs perfect now...just i cant run it coz of this now lol. Well im not looking at spending loads on it due to hopefully getting a 172 in a few months time thanks to new job.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Are you sure you need to replsce the headlamp unit.
My car failed on the same thing a while back. Took it home, had a look and it turned out that
the balljoint had popped out.

2004 Clio 1.2 bucket
my car had the head lamp problem, but they past it because they said clio's are a pain for getting it right (apparently a known fault). mot places also charge silly amounts for head lights so go to scrappy be about £20-40..

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
if it dont adjust check the ball joint aint popped out. coil spring are dangerous if people dont know what there doing.