ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mouse jiggler

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I dont mind my job but the goal is to not flog my b****cks off these days. Work fast as fcuk at home and get all immediate tasks done in the morning then relax a bit.

The bolt trick sounds lovely when i need to dissappear for a long "lunch" occasionally and can jump on teams on the phone if it rings :LOL:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
4 people got sacked from my client's place recently for such tomfoolery... :ROFLMAO: They were preventing the screensaver from kicking in, and ensuring they constantly appeared present through Teams, etc. However, when an urgent request came up and they couldn't be reached, their manager and I walked over to find them... they weren't there. 3 hours later they returned from the gym and were given their marching orders. :ROFLMAO:

997.1, Caddy, e208
They missed a trick.
No way their employer would've done that if a laser could've been redirected at their homes with a moments notice

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
4 people got sacked from my client's place recently for such tomfoolery... :ROFLMAO: They were preventing the screensaver from kicking in, and ensuring they constantly appeared present through Teams, etc. However, when an urgent request came up and they couldn't be reached, their manager and I walked over to find them... they weren't there. 3 hours later they returned from the gym and were given their marching orders. :ROFLMAO:

Can't believe how c***s like that abuse the privilege to work from home! Then again what sort of company can not realise what the staff who are WFH are actually doing!? They must of been doing nothing for months to think they could get away with that there managers should be sacked too for not realising!🤣

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Amateurs

That's why you set yourself in meeting, then tell someone else in your team you're nipping out to grab some dinner so if anything comes through they can pick it up. And when they want to sack it off for a few hours you reciprocate the favour

Of course I would never do such things for legal reasons

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Our place got rid of core hours for working. So if I want to f**k off for an hour I can. No mouse manipulation required.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
As long as you're on top of your workload my place really aren't bothered what you do or when you do it.

Some staff are core hours for the phone lines but in my line we can work when we want where we want as long as we are on top of the workload.

Like I said previously I couldn't imagine either a) hating my job that I didn't want to work enough to require this, or b) being watched enough to get caught taking a long lunch

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I think I've just been informed of a winner for teams activity..

Go to calendar, click meet now.. start a meeting with yourself then go back to status and set it to available. It'll stay available as long as you're in the meeting

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe how c***s like that abuse the privilege to work from home! Then again what sort of company can not realise what the staff who are WFH are actually doing!? They must of been doing nothing for months to think they could get away with that there managers should be sacked too for not realising!🤣

That's the thing, mate... they were working on-site on a sensitive and somewhat critical programme (which is why they couldn't work from home). I was awaiting some outstanding work from them to carry out my contracted work package and was getting fed up with waiting (costing my client money for sitting twiddling my thumbs!) so I decided to call them. No reply. I went over to their work area... no sign of them. Hence I asked their manager if they knew what was happening! And then it all kicked off when they found the mice hacks and that they were off-site and taking the mick. In the subsequent dressing down they admitted it wasn't the first time (turns out they had enjoyed extended lunch hours at the local pub playing pool on work time) and were instantly dismissed. No sympathy for them whatsoever. As funny as it can seem, I hate time wasters who take the pish. Especially on urgent/critical programmes and the positions they were in.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Actual CCTV when said offenders returned. Legit.

mouse-jiggle-uhoh.png