ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MP3 wire?

Mk3 SX
ok i have a mk3 and the update list cd player that is needed to get one of these wires that slides in the back which i'm thinking about getting. My question is, where does the wire come through to connect the MP3 device? i know where it does on the MK2 but what about the MK3? cheers

1.2 Dynamique
Cant help mate sorry, only know bout the MK2, message floridadaz his the guy who sells these wires (i got one and there brilliant), he should know where the wire will come through.

Clio 1.2 16V
Do you mean where does the wire come out when it has been plugged into the Headunit, It can be put through the glove box iirc.

Mk3 SX
Tomc90, yeah thats what i meant mate, wasn'r sure where it pops out so you can connect the MP3 device. Is it easy to feed through?

Clio 1.2 16V
Should be easy enough yea Ill have a look at my mates Mk3 and how he did it then Ill get back 2 u. There will be loads of ppl who have dun it on here so sum1 can tell u im sure lol!

Black Gold 182 FF
Mk2 clio is really easy, dunno about mk3 mind but plenty of people have bought them and have fed back good things so it must be pretty straight forward. If the build of the mk3 is anything like the Mk2 all the plastic bits pull off easy.