ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPG 182

ff 182
Just wondered what sort of mpg ppl are getting out of their 182's

I'm getting just over 30 and i wonderd if this was pretty normal?

a turbo'd yellow car
lol you need to start driving your clio for what its for! did you Know its a 2L ;)

on a good day 23 when foots planted to the floor 16 :evil:

a turbo'd yellow car
yeah thats really good!

when i drove down to dover on the m25 and such staying at 80ish i got 37

but i have fast bendy roads where i live so can't help myself!

BG 182 FF
mines best when on motorways like i have to do m6 and m1 and on the a66 thats why its so good but when on normal roads it drops quite a bit worst i had was 22 like

FF Blackgold 182
On motorways 37-40 ish. A road commute, 32 ish. Foot to the floor blast etc, errrr, not a lot! :clown:

Artic Blue 182 FF
34mpg on average,
on the m4, at cruise speed, 65mph....well...

n513098480_1058574_9079.gif

182 Trophy (#27/500)
im doing alot of motorway at the minute and am getting around 42mpg on a run. With a mixture of town as well im looking at around 34mpg. and i have a decat!!YAY

a turbo'd yellow car
i'm thinking of putting a k&n on mine,

does any1 no how much this will affect my mpg

don't put a K&N on it!

ITG panel filter, viper or maxigon!

its not really going to make alot! 1-2 on your over all number only if you boot it alot!

its the exhaust and decat that mucks you up! :(

Clio 182 FF Cup
the most ive had is 42MPG coming back from Worchester doing 70MPH (cruise control :D) but on average its anything from 17-29MPG

Average is about 36mpg, but can get more on long runs, or less if I drive like a loon! Ktec exhaust and ITG panel filter (I think - previous owner mods).

I bought a ph1 for the relative economy! Obv cheaper to buy because older, but also longer gearbox (therefore lower revs on the motorway) and cheaper tax (shouldn't be based on emissions since pre-2001).

I think 36mpg is pretty damn good for any petrol car - let alone one that can get to 60 in under 7 seconds...

a turbo'd yellow car
Average is about 36mpg, but can get more on long runs, or less if I drive like a loon! Ktec exhaust and ITG panel filter (I think - previous owner mods).

I bought a ph1 for the relative economy! Obv cheaper to buy because older, but also longer gearbox (therefore lower revs on the motorway) and cheaper tax (shouldn't be based on emissions since pre-2001).

I think 36mpg is pretty damn good for any petrol car - let alone one that can get to 60 in under 7 seconds...

yeah sounds about rite! but as said before we don't buy clio sports for the fuel economy ;)

a turbo'd yellow car
Either you drive like a complete tit everywhere you go or you need to take it back to who ever mapped it and get them to fix it lol.

nah the cars great thanks no problem there! only ever hit 16 when i was down lakeside one nyt ;)

but as i said its to easy to drive fast round my area! also i hardly ever use motorways or drive long hard miles!

yeah sounds about rite! but as said before we don't buy clio sports for the fuel economy ;)

I almost did buy it for the fuel economy! If I was only worried about performance, and not practicality or economy, then I would be driving something else!

By comparison, I wonder what MPG people get out of the 1.2 clio...

MCS R56
Fuel was a factor for me. The Clio is very good on the fuel and I am annoyed when it reads below 38mpg!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Fuel Cost pence/Litre 92.9
Total Spend pounds 42
Distance miles 350

Your real-world MPG average is 35.19, covering 350 miles using 9.94 gallons of fuel.

This is a good average for most 182's

b/g 182, meg tourer
i dont drive like a tit everywhere and i get 37mpg average per week.
when i stick my foot down its a different story, not fussed about fuel at all then, but on my daily commute i take it easy :)

BG 182 FF
i wont lie when i on motorway i put me foot down but still i get decent mpg though and why flog my car about shitty council estate streets like where i am from cos the end of the day you just looklike a chav