ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MS to block unauthorized Memory devices in next update....

The Bus and MRT
Not sure if it's a repost, did a quick search and didn't spot anything:

More info on Major Nelson's site

I just hope my 120Gb one off eBay that looks legit but was only £40 and was from Hong Kong doesn't get bricked... no one's sure yet if it just relates to Memory units that go in the front of the xbox.

The Bus and MRT
Your 120gb one isn't gonna be legit

HTH :p

I don't reckon it will mate but as said they aren't sure if this just targets people with dodgy memory cards.... AFAIK my HDD is picked up as an Authorized MS storage device, going to check when I get home though.

also live may be off up

Eh? Do you mean live will be down whilst the upgrade takes place? Hope not as it will mean no online fun with FM3 :dapprove:

it be nice but i doubt it. its pure profit for them. they are looking at dropping pc gaming all together too apparently as obviously you cant force people to use live on a pc

The Bus and MRT
TBH, I'm happy to pay the current price for Live when you see how much better it is that PSN. A couple of quid more wont be too bad, as long as they don't take the piss.