ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Munday??

Partner's Astra SRi
RB 182 with stripes on the Wallingford Ring Road at about 11:45ish today. Number plate V4 ***

Munday? Was that you?

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Certainly was :)

My first ever spot - woohoo! lol
Was on my way into Wallingford to get my hair cut!

Partner's Astra SRi
Cool :D car looked good!

I was on the way to Secondsite in Wallingford.

I was going to flash but wasn't sure if it was you plus there were cars in front and behind you, didn't want to confuse them, lol

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Thanks! Needs a wash though, I only clean it a couple of times a year. I have to go down a country lane to work and back every day, in the winter my car gets muddy and in the summer it gets dusty - can't win!

I have been to Secondsite before, when I got back from travelling I went down there and saw a lady called Annie.

Should have flashed, so I know who you are! I often pop to Didcot so am suprised I haven't seen you before.

Partner's Astra SRi
I know, I'm surprised I haven't seen you before, lol. Next time I see you a shall be sure to give you flash. Sainsbury's car park was like RS city yesterday. Among them there was a Monaco I'd not seen about before and Trophy (I think it was theatmysterious lady driver).

I saw a lady called Lorraine. Hopefully should have a job by mid May, I've applied for some decent ones through them.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Yeah but me shouting and waving out the window (Henley for example) doesn't count! lol

Unless you mean a different time!