ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Munday

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Spotted the car in the cattle market carpark this morning (friday 23rd) parked close by in the T although my first inclination to to park elsewhere as mine has been hit by a dirty rainshower:eek:
Also spotted you whilst I was cycling to Rokefest last bank holiday.

Last edited:

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Hey! I park there everyday at the moment as I work in Wallingford now. I remember seeing you the other week as well! I was out in Roke putting up a poster.

I got back to my car tonight and there was a Trophy parked nearby (in the cattle market car park), as I got to my car they had stuck a flyer/business card for the Clio Trophy website under my windscreen wiper. It was a 55 plate Trophy with aftermarket exhaust, anyone on here?! :)

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Yeah that was me, I wanted to leave a note but didn't have a pen on me so left the card instead. Did you think I sold my Trophy when I got the 5GT Turbo? I haven't seen you there before but I do normally ride into work along the river.
Yours was looking very clean as always.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Yeah I thought you had sold it! Mystery solved then! :)

Thanks, although I only washed it last weekend... first time this year! lol