ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mwuhahahaha, Powaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Renaultsport 200
i didnt build it originally myself, i had no mechanical knowledge really and bought one that someone else had spent the silly money on, then i blew it up................only option was to nip the frauds, but some spanners and crack on ;-) never looked back!

DMS.....you not had a dice up with the naples mk 1 kicking about in sutton ever? i'm up that way quite a bit as well, skegby and mansfield etc, never spotted anything remotely quick enough to put up a fight as yet ;-)

stevieh, my dick is GT28RS flavoured :)

current map is 16psi. so 1.1 bar, remapping it at 1.5 bar later in the year

Did you buy it off Ebay from a guy in Blackburn with a volvo engine in it by any chance?

Thats the one ive been in and I was litterally scared. It was the same colour as this, so was just wondering.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
no mate, its never had a volvo lump in it, i bought it from matt off here, essex way, and its the original engine, just turbo'd ;-)

tetchy? doubt it, got a proper clio on the drive ;-) hehe!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looking good as every boss, You still owe me a ride in it too!

Swap keys for a day? ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
had a few sets of will wheels on before, i do quite like them, but no where near as good looking or more to the point as light as the superleggs