ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 clio project

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
Looking nice and clean cup spoiler and smothed boot

Clio mk2
Looking tidy. Out of interest how have you relocated the boot popper? Im looking to do smooth the back aswell but unsure on what to do there.

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
Looking tidy. Out of interest how have you relocated the boot popper? Im looking to do smooth the back aswell but unsure on what to do there.
Thank you mate I have to open it from inside atm but I'm planing on getting a boot poper soon mate @Sii.

Ford Focus ST 2007
Actually looks better all black that the horrible silver they had before. Space the wheels out and it would be much better. I also modded my 1.2 and Couldn't wait to afford my 182

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
Actually looks better all black that the horrible silver they had before. Space the wheels out and it would be much better. I also modded my 1.2 and Couldn't wait to afford my 182
Yeah I have 20mm spacers on there way and working on a sport back bumper at work fixing it it was craked everywhere. And got my gaz rear coilovers gonna put them on tomorrow so it would be lower with a tad of camber in the back. And yeah that's what I want for my next car @oFreestyler

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
Got the mad lows on the back now and sport back bumper just the front and skirts to get now