ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.4 16V ph2, the beginning of madnass : )

Clio 182 FF
First of all, I'm new here, so I write some words about me.

I'm 19 years old student from Budapest. I have been living here, since I was born.
I have been learning English, but at the moment, I can't speak very well. :eek:

My first car was a 1.4 8v Enery Megane Classic
, and a few month ago I bought a Clio II 1.4 16v.

It's a Clio II ph2, K4Jc710 engine, Extreme, it was made in 2002, five doors "hatchback", 15" Gradiant wheels with 195/55 tyres.

Since I bought it, I have painted the brakes, whit silver paint, change the right headlight, because it had went wrong, and now I have Vogtland springs, and i hope it will be lowww Clio. : )

aaand, I want to paint the wheels whit orange, or blue, or with other colours, I don't know yet. : )

so, some pics.

image-F38A_4D23AF31.jpg

share-C9A9_4D23ADFA.html
image-C9A9_4D23ADFA.jpg

and some image

image-BD27_4D23ADFA.jpg

Sorry for my bad English. :eek:
share-2992_4D23ADFA.html

Clio 182 FF
Thanks to Everybody!

maybe the yellow look good too, but i think the problem is the body's colour. : )
it's a "north grey", french called [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"gris Boréal métallisé 632". it's grey, but a littlebit bluish.
so with this colour a lot of colour are'nt match.

my girlfriend said, the orange is worst, but i fall in love with the orange wheels. : ))
[/FONT]

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
ive got the same colour, i believe its named Platinum? down as grey on the log book....

have a look in my thread i have Yellow valvers fitted just now

Clio 182 FF
I have saw your thread. It look good with the yellow alloys.

http://aebergon.perso.neuf.fr/Renault/page_Renault.htm

on this page, you can find a lots of limited edition. own is the Extreme 2002.
under the picture, you can see "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cinq couleurs proposées:" and our colour code is [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"gris Boréal métallisé 632."
and if you write it into the google, it find a lots of picture with this colour.

I'm thinking a lot about the wheels colour. Maybe it will be black or orange or both. : )

Tomorrow we will change the springs, the Clio will get a set Vogtland, and I hope it will be really lowwww. : )
[/FONT]

Clio 182 FF
Yess, I'm about to make "cadmiumyellow" foglights. That's just plane, yet. : )
I have been looking for a right foil, which is refractory and tolerates the rain, dirt and so on.

RATrooo. : )