ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.4 PH1

Clio 1.4 1999
katie 1.jpgkatie 4.jpg IMGP0908.jpg
Hi thought i would put up a few pics of my 1.4 RT 5dr 1999 clio.
It has got a full scorpion exhaust
15" Fox FX-1 alloys
Black front and rear badges
I have since put the original rear lights back on and i have put wind deflectors on and have got a dynamique spolier in the post. today my membership pack has arrived so the sticker will be going on soon. woop woop:)

Jap Box
Looks good :) and b****cks, your black badges reminded me what I was meant to get at halfords earlier :rasp:

Dynamique spoiler makes the back look 100% better :) anymore plans for it? Id get some clear/smoked side repeaters, only about £8 a set and they look better :)

Jap Box

:rasp:

Hes removed the lexus lights so I think hes heading in the right direction.

Just need the exhaghst highered slightly and make a decent cut out in the bumper for it.

Colour code, clear sidelights, front fogs, dual optics, lower possibly. For a 5dr that should look pretty decent :)

Jap Box
Sod all that money pit for a first car

looks alright mate stick with ur budget modding :cool:

Dynamique spoiler is only about £30 odd, paint it yourself on the cheap :) can colour code most yourself for cheap too.

I wouldnt bother with sport interior though, if wanting anything for the seats id just get some cheapo covers for it, not much point on a 5door lol

Cheers guys

what colour are you going to spray them

Black :)

Clio 1.4 1999
I will get some updated photos when i have got the new spoiler on and when i have given her a wash :)

Clio 1.4 1999
katie 4.jpgIMGP1081.jpgIMGP1079.jpgIMGP1077.jpg
*UPDATE*
My spoiler came in the post today so i fitted it and gave the car a wash. Yesturday i also stuck the sticker on.

Jap Box
Looks tidy :) just get the spoiler colour coded along with the mirrors

You going to try raise the backbox's height and cut into the bumper for it? Would look 100% better if done properly

Jap Box
Might just be the angle of the pics, but I think it should go left slightly and higher up, looks like its hanging down atm

Clio 1.4 1999
It has been a while so i thought *update*
Haven't done much but i am really considering sportline springs

IMGP11468.jpgIMGP11479.jpgIMGP11490.jpg

Jap Box
Sportlines wil do a great job, got them on mine and it goes pretty low :) had 5 people in the car today and the back wheels were almost scraping the arches though :(

Clear side repeaters, dual optics and fogs will set that off nicely, think the PH1 rear lights look decent on this colour car anyway.

If you want some fogs drop me a PM :) got one set left I havent ebayed, got condensation in the one light so not 100% on them working properly so will do them cheaper if your just after the looks :)

Clio 1.4 1999
If you want some fogs drop me a PM :) got one set left I havent ebayed, got condensation in the one light so not 100% on them working properly so will do them cheaper if your just after the looks :)

My brother bought me some off ebay but when they came the fog light surrounds had been kept by the seller with out telling my brother, so i have fogs just no way of putting them on the car.
Have been to renault for the parts but got quoted £50 for it so i left it.

Jap Box
My brother bought me some off ebay but when they came the fog light surrounds had been kept by the seller with out telling my brother, so i have fogs just no way of putting them on the car.
Have been to renault for the parts but got quoted £50 for it so i left it.

Id have sent them back to the seller if I was him, ones ive got include the surrounds btw. £35 delivered as im not 100% they will work so im not going to ebay them anyway lol, surrounds are in good condition and ive got the screws and clips to secure them properly to the non sport bumpers that ill give with them too.