ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 100hp

Bit of a marmite car this, looks like a dogs dinner but drives very, very well, feels faster than the figures suggest, fuel economy is good (40mpg), ride is abit bumpy but the handling is exceptional, really is great fun to drive.
I ve had it since March but today is the first chance I ve had to give it a good clean.
For the detailing geeks.

Washed 2 bucket method AG Shampoo
Clayed using Sonus
Washed again
Machine polished (porter cable), Menzerna Intesive polish
Polished AG SRP as a final finish
Sealed AG EGP
Waxed Collinite
Tyres dressed with Meguirs gold class
Plastic dressed with Peanut butter! (couldn't find anything else!)
Glass polished AG glass polish.

dsc00508p.jpg

dsc00507h.jpg

dsc00514ek.jpg

Great cars, considering one when I get bored of my Ignis Sport (which may be quite some time yet)

Chap at work has one, the first time I followed him in I was amazed at how much better it looks in the metal than it does in pics, rear end styling in particular is top notch.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I will be coming to see you Al next time im in the area.

I love these so much. They make my tip moist.

Cheers for the comments, LOL @ Colshe drop me a text mate you can have a spin in it! I saw your thread Danny but im being a tight arse and haven't renewed so I can reply!
I ve always secretly loved the 100hp but all my mates, girlfriend at the time hated it. Then one day I just thought f**k what everyone else thinks! Haven't looked back since! Anyone in the same position should just go and test drive one.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
f**k everyone else lol!

These are up there with the best, i love them.

I seen one in the petrol station, that guy got a salute lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Propper cool little cars these! Always get a second glance when i see one

PH1 iceburg
I really like these, see one in grey near me with an old lady driving it around like lewis hamilton. shes mad.

Turbos.
Not sure about it in red, but love them in grey! Dead straight on they look great, with a nice stance!

Heard the ride is close to intolerable though...?

I LOVE it.

Sometimes I wish we had got one instead of the RS Twingo.

Lol, its a capable little machine but a 133 would be faster, having said that these are half the price.

Looks like one of those vans you transport disableds in.

I didn't buy it for its looks.

The downside is that James May loves them more tham a Dacia Sandero.

Looking good Alex what happened to the Dub scene points though?

Still love the VW's, I paid the same for this though as my Y plate Lupo GTi, this is an 07 plate!

Is it better than the lupo?

Handles much, much better and is overall more fun, Lupo was quicker though and the interior felt better quality.

Can't believe you said it looks like a dogs dinner Alex.

Everytime I see one they always look cool.

I love the way it looks but its not to everyones taste, the other thing to bare in mind with these is the standard equipment. Its packing bluetooth and climate as standard!

Si

RS Clio 172
great little cars! looks great in red. think black wheels would look good :)

120d M Sport
Really like that. As I was saying to Danny in that thread, it takes some balls to own one and many don't get it.

Does it feel similar to the Zetec S? Thats how I kind of imagine it, but with a bit of Italian flair lol.

Wheels are 15's, im running eagle F1's :approve:

I ve had 2 Zetec S's, its feels quicker but probably isn't, ride is firmer and I would say the handling is about the same, if not marginally better.
The engine though is definatly more characterful, the zetec's are abit dull and quiet where as this is quite fizzy and over 4k makes a nice noise, having the 6 speed box aswell makes the power easy to access.
Im refering to the MK5 ZS, I don't rate the MK6 bar the diesel.

Another month, another new car...
Not bad buddy, never been in one but they're always rated highly. I've just stepped over to the VAG scene myself.

Renault must be paying well, didn't know you had moved into the marina ;)

clio 200 F4Rt
had mine just over 2 years now, with 20k under my belt, and its the best car i have owned.

bags of character, cheap to run, and good fun down a B road.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I f*cking love these things!

My Mrs always laughs hard at me but I think they are hero mobiles!

If I didn't need a bigger car I would have one as my run about without hesitation! Or if the Mrs didn't think they were hurrendous she'd be getting one for her car for sure lol.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They are supposed to be a hoot to drive and evo love them.

I just cant get exited about them.

M135i
Amazing car!

Good choice on the colour.

First red one I've seen ...... they always seem to be the gun-metal grey or white ones round my way.

What's the deal with the gloss black bit behind the rear windows?

Its just black vinyl, they all have it, I guess its meant to make it look like the entire side of the car is a window lol. It doesn't.

In terms of the marina, I live with my old man!