ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup

Breaking 172 NV676
The big stickers are a joke between some of my mates, cost me nothing as i cut them myself and peel off so no long last damage is done, just a bit of fun.

Will be for sale in few months, minus the stickers of course ;) and maybe the wrapped roof.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
meh I like it, looked better without the sticker's IMO.
As long as you like it, and like you say you can take them off in seconds

130i Road, 172 Track
Nice Pictures. Like the yellow in the wheels and tow strap, its good to see something different. But the bullets and diamond are over kill imo.

Agree completely. Stop the yellow at wheels and tow straps and you're winning. Matching badges, bullets, wheels etc only work for anthracite or black.

crashed clio
i thiknk it looks pretty sweet myself :)

out of interest, do u know the paint code or name of the yellow? im trying to find the right yellow for my wheels, and this is spot on!

The big stickers are a joke between some of my mates, cost me nothing as i cut them myself and peel off so no long last damage is done, just a bit of fun.

Will be for sale in few months, minus the stickers of course ;) and maybe the wrapped roof.

Wait... so you took a perfectly good 172 cup - painted it up in lairy colours that no-one would want - and now you're selling it?
Why didn't you just take a wad of cash and flush it down the toilet - would have saved time ;)

Breaking 172 NV676
Wait... so you took a perfectly good 172 cup - painted it up in lairy colours that no-one would want - and now you're selling it?
Why didn't you just take a wad of cash and flush it down the toilet - would have saved time ;)

The only thing that will cost money to put back are the wheels at £150 and the badges at a few quid. So not really huge amounts of cash.

Breaking 172 NV676
Few Things have changed, so thought I would add some more pictures...

img_1444.jpg

img_1576.jpg

img_1582.jpg

Breaking 172 NV676
Don't get why you smoothed the bumper?

Cos its the cool thing to do atm?

What are the wheels?

Got it smoothed as the bumper needed spraying and repairing and wanted something a little different. It works better without the number plate mount on.

528172_10151448270810014_512260013_23918303_752138783_n.jpg

The wheels are BBS RX746 from memory, from a golf cabriolet, same as the polo gti's but it a 16"