ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172, Now lowered.

monaco 172
Posted some pics a while back before i lowered it. So here are a few since its been lowered, went for the cheap option with 35mm apex springs, rear will be going lower with some of my 60mm custom springs over the next week or so :) boring pics in my garages lol. comments welcome ..
SDC12273.jpg

SDC12260.jpg

SDC12262.jpg

SDC12261.jpg

SDC12263.jpg

SDC12265.jpg

SDC12266.jpg

SDC12268.jpg

SDC12269.jpg

SDC12271.jpg

SDC12272.jpg

SDC12274.jpg

SDC12270.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I like that splitter, looks like a fatter version of the cup number

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks brilliant, really very nice, I wouldn't touch the rear, you'll wreck the looks and the handling.

Get that plenum off and give it a coat of VHT satin black spray, will imrpove the engine 10 times over!

monaco 172
cheers for the positive comments everyone :) should also have ph2 rear lights soon.

And no its a megane splitter not 307.

Yeh i suppose i should get rid of my side repeaters at some point lol.

Oh and yes the engine bay could do with a tidy up at some point.

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I love black Ph1's, but I'm not keen on the splitter. The fabia one is abit more subtle.

Not the best pic, but you can just about make it out.
3-16.jpg

monaco 172
yeh can just make out the splitter, looks nice.

i mite be selling my 35/40mm rears soon or can get custom ones made 4 u.

Don't put 60mm springs on the rear, it'll look s**t sitting so far down at the back. Equal arch gap front and rear :)

Storm Grey 200
Looks good, but I am not a fan of the splitter, would look alot better without it/with a smaller one on.