ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 progress since august 07 (caution turini content)

Iceburg 172FF
first started like this when i got her in august last year

100_0004.jpg

100_0003.jpg

100_0007.jpg

nice and tidy standard iceburg 172FF

now here it is 8 months later

XL802699copy.jpg

XL802705.jpg

XL802700.jpg

XL802706.jpg

prospeed silenced decat, powerflow stainless cat back (stealth), silvervisions all round, ITG panel filter with CAF and removed acoustic valve, anthracite turinis with michelin pilot exalto PE2 tyres and eibach sportline springs.

next on the list is cup or carbon fibre splitter still undecided which, matched inlets and a remap!

Big thanks to steve and andy at birchdown auto services for sorting my springs out and other bits and bobs, will defo be going back in a few months for timing belt etc! :rasp:

Clio
Im missing those wheels already :(

Glad your pleased with them though mate, and youve sorted me out with my holiday money too ;)

Iceburg 172FF
^^ Surely this guy is drunk??! lol

Would seem the obvious answer.. I was referring to wether or not he bought it of someone else, came with the car or went to prospeed direct, its called showing an interest and making convo xD

wouldnt have minded going there myself for the full system but seemed a bit far to go. pretty happy with my powerflow system but it probably would have been worth the extra effort to get down to cardiff