ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172, trying out new phone

Golf R/Leon FR
just two pics of my mk1 172, trying out my new mobile phone.

what you think?

172.jpg

notice the new mk3 clio in the background, my nextdoor neighbours they have 4 clio's!!!

my172.jpg

Golf R/Leon FR
mike. rich, chris - the saxo is for sale my bro has just been banned for 2yrs!!!
up for sale at £2300 or £2500 with private reg (vtr plate), it is a vtr but had a vts engine conversion, viper IK, strut brace, lowered 60mm, full decat exhaust system, supersprint manifold, smoothed tailgate, aftermarket mirrors (as shown). fully colour coded delocked. Clock reads 78k but vts engine has done 66k (its a T reg btw).

It is very fast and nearly keeps up with me, and it is very loud!!!

Carbon ill put some side shots up tomorrow.
As for mine need the rear lights wiring properly but i need one bulb holder!!
exhaust needs lifting and straightening. also need washing and waxing!!

Golf R/Leon FR
he booted with a golf gti on a dual carriage way got to some traffic lights broke hard spun the car around and bumped into the car in front of him, there was no damage to the car in front as he had slowed down to less than 5mph but girl driving the car phoned the police and it escalated from there. also got 150hrs of community service. no fine though. stupid i know, he's gutted!

Golf R/Leon FR
cheers for the comments people, not driving his car is driving him crazy!!! so if you know anyone who wants to buy a well looked after vtr/s pm me