ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182

Liquid yellow 182
This is my liquid yellow 182

What do you think ?

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 70
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 101
  Focus RS + S3
saw this at FCS last year, agreed, lose the stickers...............please?
looks clean otherwise, is that a crack in the left exhaust surround or is it the photo

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the stickers on the front and back bumper but I don't like the side ones that much love liquid yellow and the wheels are ace.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Its to much for the car. Like V6clo, some of the stickers look cool, some of the others look way OTT.

Sam!

E85 3.0i
Stickers are absolutely gash (182 cup???)

Other than that nice motor (another person with a LY with no cup spoiler!!!)

Stop with the stickers, they're all ridiculous, especially having a 182 cup sticker on a 182 which isn't a cup, and the down and out sticker on a standard height car with standard wheels.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sorry to say- being the keeper of all thats LY that im not a fan- infact as above its been ruined- luckily its all stuff that can be removed over 1 day-

S

Great colour car mate, tow eye looks cool imo BUT loose every single one of those stickers, looked at them all in detail and was trying to think of which ones you could keep but after some thought, remove them all! If you really are desperate to keep some, the only ones that even look half way decent are the ones mid way up the rear quarter.

BG 182
I like it, but maybe you should continue the sticker bombing till your finished...?

That could be a very nice car with a few changes...

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
If you have to keep any id say the front bumper is about it, the down n out sticker made me laugh when its stance is that of a giraffe. wheels looks really good, id remove the stickers, lower it some and car will look soo nice!

And just to add to my previous comment in this thread, unless you've actually been to/round the nurburgring loose that nurburgring type sticker as it's sooooo gay to have that on there like you actually have.