ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182FF - finally got it !!

LEXUS LS400
At least I think it's full fat...

Please excuse the dodgy phone pics, but was more interested in getting out in the car than farting about with my SLR :cool:

Will take some decent ones at the weekend hopefully.

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio6.jpg

LEXUS LS400
I think the ride height is misleading... I was parked on uneven ground at Badbury Rings. Looks lower on the drive at home.

I will measure the hub bolt spacing at the weekend and confirm the FF'ness. It's got the cup spoiler, splitter and anthracite wheels so I assume it's the real deal.

LEXUS LS400
Nope - I intend to keep it as it is for now... it's got full history, the belts were done two years ago at 39000 (it's only on 47000 now) and stacks of receipts... I spent FAR too much money on modifying cars in the past so just going to enjoy it.

LEXUS LS400
you should pop along to a few meets now your up and running. car looks very tidy

Will do - would have taken it to Goodwood last week if I had picked it up when I was supposed to.
Already paid up for the club and got my sticker / keyring etc.

:cool: