ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 cup

Works vans for now
I've not posted much on here since I signed up but though I should really start to as I went along to the Scottish rolling road day at Extreme and only knew a couple of people.

We never managed to get the Clio there which was a shame. Though our little 500 done us proud with 169bhp and 207lb/ft

Couple of pics of the Clio hen I took delivery, Recaro’s and Black Speedline’s being the only options;

RB197cup1.jpg

6b50b910.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

A few of how it is now;

5acb7e19.jpg

c91c4757.jpg

dd35eb51.jpg

50177b84.jpg

388663be.jpg

fe39406e.jpg

And a couple with the 500

1e80eed9.jpg

368f6e49.jpg

Megane
Lovely motors mate, the Clio looks stunning in that colour!

You wouldn't happen to be on 197owners would you? Im sure I have seen your Clio on that?

looks really nice that, love black on blue, am i right when i say in the second pics down both drivers side wheels are off the ground! crazy

PH1 iceburg
Oh my im in love. What have you had done to it?

Bet them tyres have been fun in the snow lol.

Works vans for now
Cheers for the comments. I only have those wheels on for trackdays but they're the reason I never made the rolling road day...it snowed the night before lol.

Done quite a bit to it,

AP Racing Bells & Rotors, braide lines and DS2500
OZ Ultraleggera wheels
AST Sportline II with solid adjustable top mounts ( both from Kam Racing who were great to deal with ;) )
PH2 V6 Airbox
Redtop 25 moved to underneath the Passangers seat
Matched Inlets.
R26.R fog light blanks

RB One Eight Two
Oh my that has a seriously nice stance! The wheels look mint aswell. All in all a lovely car in a lovely colour ;)

Clio 200
Looks really good, i like the fog light blanks as i never use front fogs (leave that for the boy racers)..... Looks proper mean on that suspension and even better without a spoiler:approve:

Works vans for now
Cheers for the comments people :eek:

I'll try and get a progress thread made up as I'm not finished with it yet.

Works vans for now
You running spacers Mark? Love 197's with spacers and lowered. :)

No the offset of the OZ wheels are ET55 instead of the standard ET68

With the Speedine's on the inside of the wheel scrubs the arch liner after one full turn of the wheel. When the tyres are finished on them I'm going to sell them and get different road wheels or use the OZ's as the road wheels and get a different set of track wheels.

Works vans for now
My new favourite 197/200.

Stunning!

I makes the 500 look super bent though. LOL

I'm always joking with the girlfriend about that. Shame the 500 blows me away in gear :( ...until we get to a corner and it's silly hazard lights start flashing under heavy braking lol

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
think i chatted to you on the abarth forum and what mods has the 500 got to be able to blow the clio away?