ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 1st SLR pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the first pics ive taken with it after spending all day reading the manual at work ahha

still alot to be desired tho

IMG_0098.gif

IMG_0093.gif

IMG_0107.gif

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Looking good!
I'm still trying to work my D40 out too, love the top pic

D

dick

LOL love the second cat one, its like "what the f**k are you doing taylor?"

first pic a bit blown out? and could have stepped down to get all the whiskers in sharp focus.

buttt.... day 1.... girl done good...

Motorbikes
Pics look good!

I found my cat was very photogenic too and spent most of the day I got my DSLR (monday last week) taking pics of the cat!

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Do you have a link to this offer?

Is it through the canon ebay refurb shop?

Thanks

indeed
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Canon-Outlet

they're not Buy It Now, but ive been monitoring them for a while now and they often sell at £200. Black too, which is nice.

Ahh thought so....Yeah i bought my refurb canon printer from there and it was pretty much brand new.

Cracking prices too.....Think i may have to get me one of these theres a few going on there now ending tomorrow:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm still playin about with my 400D...Problem is i take 4 pics of the same frame to see which is best...But i never remember how i got those shots..>Really need to write the settings down!

nice shots above tho! :)

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm still playin about with my 400D...Problem is i take 4 pics of the same frame to see which is best...But i never remember how i got those shots..>Really need to write the settings down!

You can find out all the settings from the software supplied with the camera. I had the same problem at first.

Clio 172 Mk2
Wow... some nice pics here!

I know f**k all about photography, but bought a Pana FZ18 yesterday just to start me off together with some basic photography books. Perhaps I should have gone in straight for a DSLR :dapprove:

Monaro VXR

You can find out all the settings from the software supplied with the camera. I had the same problem at first.

Dont even need the camera software. Right click on picture before opening it and select properties and then details tab will give you all the info you need.