ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bi Xenon retrofit (Clio 200)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Few pics for now. I'll write it up if I get it finished.

Had to use a dremel to cut the lens as the lens started to melt before the glue. lol
photo-7.jpg

photo-8.jpg

Was going to be fitted with these but they are too big so got some smaller projectors coming.
photo-4.jpg

Going to be fitted with Osram CBI bulbs. I'll make sure there are some before and after pics of the output.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Yep. Dipped and main beam xenon with a shutter that moves up and down. Halogen high beam remains for flashing when lights are off.

I decided to use a projector headlight unit as I have dedicated conering lights. If I used the standard ones then the FXR should have fit no problem.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Also thanks to Tom @ Wests Renault for the headlight and all his troubles.

I might put the FX-R in a removable lamp pod on the front bumper and use to as driving lamps. I'll only put them on for night navigation rallies though.;)

I hope your bulbs gets sorted soon pedro.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Thanks. The hard bit is still to come.

I'm trying to achieve the OEM look so you won't be able to tell any differently when the lights are off. The shield is also getting painted so the projector lens will look coloured when the lights are off.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
photo-9.jpg

The morimoto Mini DS2 projector. Just small enough to fit in the space.