ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car in next edition of PPC mag

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
My 172 is being featured in next months Practical Performance Car Magazine. I'll let you know when its out!:race:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That's fantastic mark well done! Do you think your going to be able to make the big meet this year?

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
There's loads of pics on my facebook page. I got talking to Will Holman at Autosport about the car and he said why don't you send some photos and a write up and we will feature it. So that's what I did. got an email yesterday to say it had gone to print. First time I've ever had a car in a magazine.

53 Clio's & counting
Sneak preview ;)

20130227_191227_zpsb554e166.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do you actually talk like that in Real life or were you showing off? Or was it the writers attempt at being cool?

(''I got into a tank slapper but I saved it with a hard right foot on the loud pedal....'')

Cup In bits
Do you actually talk like that in Real life or were you showing off? Or was it the writers attempt at being cool?

(''I got into a tank slapper but I saved it with a hard right foot on the loud pedal....'')

FLOL

What I can't understand is why the car was featured in the magazine, very average from the spec.

Merc A class

FLOL

Who took the photo in the bottom left featured in the magazine?