ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car - lowered with tints as of today..

RB 200
I Got my clio dropped 45mil today, and had the back three windows tinted..
im not sure if im so keen on the look of the wheels :( im so confused haha ..

what do you guys think? heres a few before and afters;

Before....

After.....

maybe click the pics for a bigger view ...
not a bad start iv had the car a week lol

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I would either lower it some more on the same wheels or get bigger wheels.

320d
Looks far better but agree with the lower or bigger wheels. I'm presuming they're 15's which unless realy low are too small for the mk3's huge arch's imo.

Do realy like the stealth look of the car though, realy suits the car.

RB 200
the wheels are 16's ... cant afford bigger ones at the moment got a holiday and a load of important birthdays coming up :( ha...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good the springs will probably settle down a bit more. I'd prefer a lighter tint on back though or a light smoke on the front.

RB 200
yea im going to do the front sides next, i ran out of the cash i got out of the deal to customize it a bit.. reckon 17''s will make the world of difference? i dont want to loose to much of the drop

RB 200
without coil overs ect yea, and i cant afford them haha ..its low enough i like the look of that, the wheels are bugging me :(

RB 200
yea they dont though for some reason... i think it was 50 with struts. 45 or 30 without . . .

where will i get a set of cup wheels? or look alikes ? haha

RB 200
aye i get them for cost plus 10% through the local dealer, trade discount etc .. so i might take a bigger look into it