ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car rsi

2001 clio rsi 1.6 16v
here is my clio rsi 2001
DSC00895.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

2001 clio rsi 1.6 16v
this has 115bhp if im not wrong its 1.6 16v, its nippy faster than vtr, mg zr 1.4 ect, slightly less than vts ect

E92 M3
how long you had the car surpriced i never seen you my mates are fat c***s we are always at kfc at consett

E92 M3
i the north east lot meet up every month

on the 29th i think we are going karting

pay ya member ship and look on local meets

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ye. NE go karting meet on the 29th iirc.

Will be a right good laugh and you can meet all the others lads + miss RB. ;)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I dont like it atall. Would look much nicer standard. But with better wheels. RSI wheels are gash!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Yeh it is thanks. Have you raced a VTR then? because on paper your car is slightly slower to 60.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Im just asking thats all.:rolleyes:
Even though i think your car would be slower with the battleship bumpers

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear, not a fan at all think it looks awful. Should have left it how it was, i.e standard.

"Navy" N17 TWO
The Saxo is just a 106 in a party-dress anyway :p never liked those cars

Any plans for the Vee? ;)

?
Think you should have left it standard mate... with subtle mods. Check out my rsi for inspiration :) got a lot of work left on it though :D

b/g 182, meg tourer
im not a fan of the styling to be honest, wheels, bumpers, exhaust, rear lights, mesh stuff would all go if it was mine. i would go for more of a ph1 172 look.

or even euro.