ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car rsi

mx5
1st picture was so promising! lol

Doesnt look that bad tbh, much better than the wide v6 replicas.
Standard rear lights would look so much better tho

2001 clio rsi 1.6 16v
i think there is some jealosy judging by the cars of some of the people putting neg comments haha, also ahmed they never made a 5 door rsi?

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
i think there is some jealosy judging by the cars of some of the people putting neg comments haha, also ahmed they never made a 5 door rsi?

Nooo mate, whenever anybody modifies a car sometimes it will be to the taste of some people, and sometimes it won't! Just got to accept that everyone has different opinions, no jealousy involved.

I don't like it personally, but if you do that's great. It is your car after all.

:)

RenaultSport 172.
its erm...deffinately moddied to an aquired taste...

My old Rsi

DSC02662-1.jpg

7rage-2.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
Thats fair enough, i didnt post those pics as a dig!

I posted them to prove people have different tastes....just becuase one person says something negative about your car, doesnt mean everyone thinks the same.

The amount of critisism i got whilst building that car was untrue, but i loved it and when the project was close to completion, so did many other people :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ditto some people dont like my car either i say f*ck em! i must admit im not much of a fun of the kit but i dont think people can be constructive in there critisism, if i had your car mate id grab hold of some standard bumpers or even 172 bumpers lob them on n ph2 rear lights for good measure, dont mind the wheels never seen them before

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea they will but you have to mess about with the bulb holder there is a guide i think

I've seen one with that kit on it before, it's sort of v6 like but without being wide. The wheels are a lot like the first pics of a vee.

As they say, each to their own etc.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Ph2 lights are a good step forward to making your car look respectable imo. Pay the £10 to sign up and there is a good guide in the guides section that will instruct you on how to do it.

Rage. Awesome:approve:

Coiley'd Clio PH2

Made me chuckle...

Each to there own, not a fan though. Colour match doest appear to be too great on the bumpers. Rear bumper is definately a no no, as are the rear lights.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Its certainly an acquired taste, good on you. Also fyi the rsi is 110ps std(about 107 bhp)

2001 clio rsi 1.6 16v
its my style if u where from where i live it wud luk gud but everyone has an indivifual taste