ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car wont budge at all

clio 182 FF
Help, since putting my cat back on my car, my car has stopped running right when I start the engine the car starts up fine after a few seconds the revs starts to dip, it seems like it wants to stall but it doesn't so I try to drive it as I try to drive it the car wont pull above 2000 rpm. After I put the foot the down to try and raise the revs nothing happens apart from alot of un burnt fuel going through my exhaust system I know as it bangs and pops away. But after I try putting my foot down few times the revs goes through the roof.
do you guys think my lamba sensors are buggered ???
on the trip computer it comes up with fault code T...H. Im guessing it's something to do with my cat being back on.
How do you reset the ECU and can you take a fuse out to reset it
Also what does UCH stand for it's on the fuse cover bit inside the car

Da

Less
The UCH (Unite Centrale Habitacle) is an electronic control module that is fitted to many late model Renaults (early 2000's onwards.) It is responsible for controlling many of the non-engine related functions of the car, such as central locking, electric windows, and even some of the lights (e.g. indicators.)

A brand new UCH is supplied with a blank memory. This must be coded (using the Renault Clip computer) to match the serial number of the ECU and key/card before it will work with the car. The memory can only be written once, so a used UCH cannot be taken from a donor vehicle to be used in another unless the ECU and keyfobs/cards are also transferred.

As for the fault codes, T means an injection fault has been detected for a minimum of 4 seconds and H means an oil level sensor fault has been detected.
Press the reset button to clear the logged faults.