ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
looks quite tidy apart from the lexarse lights and baked bean cans, i like ya rims

clio
the lights are only temp cos my other ones got smashed by some dick my mate had these so will do for now ive got some valver ones but need re-sealing before i fit them and i have got round to doing it yet like i say its still a work in progress and the tail pipe was free so cant complain sayin that tho it still wasnt cheap for the full stainless downpipe back system.

clio
cheers sarah thanks for you comment i.ve got some wide arches and bonnet to do next just need a lick of paint and there'll be on.

1.8 8v RSi
not back except lights......i got some black lexus style lights if you want them thought(£50)will suit it more

A Flamin' Red one
You've done a cracking job on that. It's great to see someone with something other than Turinis - not that I have anything against those that do you understand!

Only thing I'd say is swap the exhast for a Magnex style one. Something more subtle and shiney!

clio
my zorst is sweet its a wolfrace one fitted by topgearstockport which is owned by 2 of my very close mates thats the reason for the stickers its advertising for them. and believe me the benifit of that straight threw are superb much betta than a magnex thing