ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Celica - pics

Jag Mondeo -Type
Well here she is, thought i would share some pics of my new car after a good wash this afternoon.

Oh and i don't want the rear spoiler, 17" wheels :rasp:

And have no plans to lower it :approve:

(Before anyone suggests these thing)

Not bad for a 4+ yr old car :approve:

Last edited:
  Jag Mondeo -Type
Oh well, i prefer the Celica :eek:

Yeah its a bit slower on acceleration, but not too much and the build quality, comfort and driving position all more than compensate. :cool:

Elise 111R
I like them and looks very nice but why change from what you had to this, there exactly the same car (have the same characteristics anyway). I would get it and do the whole jap thing or imo you kinda bought what you had in a clio just now people will either think old man or chav, whereas before it was only chav.... non?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Car: Celica (the gay one)

^Lol.

Not bad. Probably not one of my choices but nice one nonetheless :)

Motorbikes
These are rather nice I think. My sister's boyfriend wants to get one when he replaces his car next year.

I like these, but I disagree with you about a spoiler - I think it needs one (but only a small one) just to finish it off. Love the colour too, Muz on here had one of the latest MR2s in this colour and it looked great until it went under a truck recently...

RB 200 Cup!
i love em -my dads got the celica red (black with red leather interior) very sexual

might have one next me thinks

Jag Mondeo -Type
Cheers, i love the colour to,

A lot of people prefer them with a spolier, but think they look smoother and sleeker without. But if i was offer as good a deal on one with a spolier wouldnt have minded either!

MKIII 138
Oh well, i prefer the Celica :eek:

Yeah its a bit slower on acceleration, but not too much and the build quality, comfort and driving position all more than compensate. :cool:

i assume you have the 189bhp version as a 172cup/182cup would mulllar a 140hp celica