ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleaned Monaco Pics, Any Suggestions?

172 Cup
Comments on the Sport172 are welcome.

Rufus4.jpg

Love this picture!
Rufus2.jpg

Rufus5.jpg

Rufus1.jpg

Rufus6.jpg

Rufus3.jpg

I love this Car, so much Fun, any suggestions for some Modest Mods?

172 Cup
yeah same here i suppose, see one with yellow just looked abit different, but personally i do think Red Calipers looks quality.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love it mate :D

Shorter aerial, CF Splitter, Sportline springs, paint the calipers and you're in the Monaco club lol

172 Cup
thanks for all the comments, The calipers are def getting done this weekend, (i still havent seen another Sport tho)

Bumder With A Buffer
Very nice... monaco the best colour to have!!! :) ;)

Now I can see how much lower mine is than standard...A LOT!!

23082008247.jpg

23082008249.jpg

PC140146.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol, CrashyoouchmybackPex = Apex.

Eibacs are spot on. Apex are yellow, so should be easy to tell.

leon cupra R
hmmmm get it lowered and powdercoat the wheels will look mint

heres mine with turinis on but not lowered

popppoo175bxr3.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
looking good....so gotta get out and clean mine...hasn't been done for months and i'm at trax on sunday! lol

defo go for the cf splitter...looks spot on with monaco :)

172 Cup
Daz im loving the turinis and the front splitter on yours mate, whats a good set of springs to get?

leon cupra R
Daz im loving the turinis and the front splitter on yours mate, whats a good set of springs to get?

cheers matey

Ive got some apex springs waiting to go on hopefully tomoz fingers crossed although ive had them before you do feel the road even more then you would do andsometimes can be a little harsh, good for the money.

Depends on what you want you car to look like or if you want it to handle better etc.

Alot of people will vote for eibachs springs which i would have got but im intrested in having the car sit abit lower.

If you can afford it go for some decent coilovers thats my aim in a few months time.

172 Cup

cheers matey

Ive got some apex springs waiting to go on hopefully tomoz fingers crossed although ive had them before you do feel the road even more then you would do andsometimes can be a little harsh, good for the money.

Depends on what you want you car to look like or if you want it to handle better etc.

Alot of people will vote for eibachs springs which i would have got but im intrested in having the car sit abit lower.

If you can afford it go for some decent coilovers thats my aim in a few months time.

yeah i've heard a few people on here talking about eibachs springs, i suppose i just want it to sit abit lower, not too much though. Re handling i think the clio handles really well, wouldnt mind a decent strut brace too,

Modding the car will have to be over the months for me too, im in that club lol