ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 1.2 16V DYNAMIC

Renault clio 1.2 16v
i also want to get some clear side repeaters but i want the original ones are there original ones? and where can i gett them frm?

Renault clio 1.2 16v
clio sport grille arrived today will be fitting that at the week end also my spotligths with be fitted aswell and i also bought some new metal pressed number plates and renault sport holders to fitt.Get spme pics up sooon :)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
yeh i know lol but im going out tonighnt so i thought it will give me somthing to look forward to tomoz lol im buzzing

Renault clio 1.2 16v
lool moving. before i go to bed just down 2 paracetmols and in the morning you will fill find just a little trick of mine lool

Renault clio 1.2 16v
adems050.jpg

Renault clio 1.2 16v
got my spot lights fitted and put somke nice new bumbs in them they neeed a cleaan up so i cleaned the inside of the lense with screen wash and that done the job also stopped the fogs from stemaing up.
ADEMSIPHONEGRILLEPICS042.jpg

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
The car's reg plate is SD51 NKG, the new reg you've ordered is SD51 NKU

Free Car Check Report for SD51NKU

Vehicle Identification

Manufacturer: Renault
Model: Megane Sport
Year: 2001
Colour: Blue
Fuel Type: Petrol
Engine Size (CC): 1390
VIN: Not available
V5C Issued: Not available

...oops

billabong...
took me a while too work out what you were talking about until I looked at the photo above! ha

billabong...
I have no idea how you manged to not only order the wrong reg number but then take the old one off fit the new one, take photos, post on here and still not notice!

I like the plates are they legal?

Someone with a tow bar reversed slightly and creased my front dubmeister pressed plate, wouldnt mind getting another set,

From the font and the reflective yellow id say they are legal? where did you get them from?

Not a fan of the surrounds though now i look at them on the car

cheers