ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1.2 16V

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
looking for some ideas on what do with this but i want to do something different?

any ideas would be amazing?

Attachments

• DSCF1018.jpg
    DSCF1018.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF1019.jpg
    DSCF1019.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF1017.jpg
    DSCF1017.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF1016.jpg
    DSCF1016.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 90
  Clio 1.6 16v
Yeah no need for pictures, all cars look better when they are lowered, also new alloys try and get your self the 182 ones or something that the higher spec models have.

On another note!

Colour code the car

and your on to a winner!

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Update 12/1/11

Today i decided that i was going to do something with the badges so sprayed them matt black will post pics tomorrow and see what you lot think?

my next mod is going to be a set Coilovers :) cant wait.

Jap Box
Some cheap ones:

Dynamique spoiler (Colour code yourself)
Clear side repeaters
Colour code strips + mirrors
Silver visions
Front fogs

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
UPDATE 20/03/2011

About 2 weeks i manged to get a set of 172 alloys with no tyres. but i am stuck on what colour for the wheels i was going to do them black with yellow diamonds?

a016.jpg

a017.jpg

then i fitted my yellow tow strap.

Tow_TRS_yellow.jpg

then i fitted LED sidelights and a LED Number plate light

then i painted the diamonds yellow and the Bullets yellow too will post pics later.

tell what you think guys.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
UPDATE 02/03/2011

well i have finished my wheels just need to get some rubber on them and they will be on.

Before
This is how i bought them.
a017.jpg

After
This them finished and waiting for tyres.
SAM_4721.jpg

Now i am saving up for coilovers and tyres then thats the outside finished for a while then i will start on the inside.