ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1.4 mk2 ph1

Renault Clio Sport MK2
Hey all. You may remember I got this car over a year ago. However after a few months I was left redundant and had to move her on. My mate bought her off me and that was that. A few months went by and I got myself a new job and was saving up for a new car when my mate offered me the chance to take back my car for £100 as he was going to scrap it. I couldn't see her scrapped so I got her back

The cars in a right mess, here's what's needing done

A really good clean: inside and out
Exhaust leak to be fixed and backbox put on properly
Bonnet to be replaced or resprayed
Parts of the interior to be replaced ie; gear stick surround, steering wheel surround
Passenger side wing mirror needs replaced
Passenger side interior door handle needs replaced
Radiator fan needs replacing
Headlamps need refitted (he bought the old headlamps as he liked them better than the sport ones :s)
Front bumper needs replaced

That's all I can think of just now but I'm sure there's more. I can't believe how someone can ruin a car this much in just under a year. There's a lot of repairing to be done before any customisation is started but I want her back to her old self first. Hopefully pictures will be up tonight, but be warned, it isn't pretty

Renault Clio Sport MK2
Pictures:)

The car is a mess on the outside

37ddd4af.jpg

Just under the light, the grille has come away, whole things held on by a bolt

ad356d92.jpg

Old lights
79abdb14.jpg

Wrong wing mirror plus some kind of glue or something down the side

773e739d.jpg

Mess inside too, carpets ruined

bc0dfde5.jpg

Even the engine bay is a state

f97a97d6.jpg

Door handles missing

271d19da.jpg

Part between steering wheel an the dash is broken, although can't see it in pic

528cfdcd.jpg

Another look at the engine area

e3504ae2.jpg

Add to all this, the speedometer is not working. But I like a challenge so it shall be fun.

Clio S & VW T5
I'd smack my mate about the head if he did that to my car. I have some "friends" who let their kids trash the inside of their relatively new car, and think it's hilarious.
I just think it shows a general lack of respect for anything; including other people...