ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 172

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Image064.gif
Image152.gif
Image157.gif
Got this a bout 3 months back completly standard comments welcome both good and bad
Image158.gif

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Hi thanks for comments, mods are cup spoiler, carbon splitter, 40mm apex springs which i may replace with coilovers, clear side repeaters etc prob forgotton somthing lol.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Just out of interest what are people thoughts on number plates i love them but some people say they look crap?!?

TTRS & V50
Ay, apex ?

That looks lower than mine.

I prefer standard plain/clean plates imo, but i wouldnt say they look crap.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice. I like the plates, but they're not worth the hassle you'll probably get from the rozzers.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Thanks for comments, ride is pretty rough on apex tbh but does handle well. Got rid of the body roll when u corner hard you get from standard springs. Not had any problems from the rozzers regarding plates tbh touch wood!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I really like the French style plates myself, although I would be wary of getting stopped.