ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 Black Gold

Clio 182
Here is my clio 182 black gold i picked up in october and i love it :).

curve041_zps39efcb65.jpg

will put more pics up 2moz

Clio 182
Right i put my omp corsica steering wheel in from my last car bought a new boss and fitted it the same day.
cam289_zps0f0dbd0a.jpg

I phoned up john ashley exhaust and got my de-cat pipe and full system put on at a really good price im very happy with the pipe.Also come across theses bad boyzzz :p Also at a good price to.
cliophone034_zpsbb7d8ed8.jpg

cliophone032_zps1a63592a.jpg

V-maxx coilovers.
Little pic off the pipe on cold start.
cliophone003_zpsfca5c763.jpg

Hope to put the coilovers on this week when i get some free time might have to get my dad to help me would be nice and alot easier.

Clio 182
Coilovers going on.
clio002_zpsa67efe0b.jpg

Not very bad to fit front ones were in and done in half hour and rear took around 20 mins thanks to my old man he made it alot quicker.
clio001_zpsa8ea12e9.jpg

All done.
clio003_zps5550fd22.jpg

Hope to do my wheels soon there so bad.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Whereabouts are you located Squeeky?

A trader on here called AUTOCRASH does superb wheel refurbs and at a price you'll find hard to beat tbh.

Clio 182
Whereabouts are you located Squeeky?

A trader on here called AUTOCRASH does superb wheel refurbs and at a price you'll find hard to beat tbh.
welwyn garden city mate. im a car refinisher anyway mate i prep and paint cars all day so i will get round to it at some point.
thanks anyway sunglasses_ron.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
welwyn garden city mate. im a car refinisher anyway mate i prep and paint cars all day so i will get round to it at some point.
thanks anyway sunglasses_ron.

Ahhh nice! Must be amazing to be able to get stuff like that done yourself, not to mention being bloody cheap as well!

Look forward to seeing more pics mate.

And pop along to one of our meets in the summer over North Weald. Your not a million miles away.

Clio 182
Ahhh nice! Must be amazing to be able to get stuff like that done yourself, not to mention being bloody cheap as well!

Look forward to seeing more pics mate.

And pop along to one of our meets in the summer over North Weald. Your not a million miles away.
yer not to bad mate just need the time. yer would love to come to a meet let me know if there is one sooner.

Clio 182
Not alot to update really just a alot of photos from the local meet last week.
Some pictures are really good mate bought his high quality camera out some are of my one so not so high quality.
clio028_zps9c337591.jpg

clio021_zps830d40b2.jpg

clio011_zpsfefa025f.jpg

Me :p.
clio025_zps597a023c.jpg

Il have to put the rest up tomorrow my photobucket is playing up.

Looks good mate.

Sounds weird but that Vmaxx box looks very familiar lol did you buy them off a member on here?

Clio 182
Right been abit busy quick list of parts ive got and done.
Elf oil.
Oil filter.
Ngk spark plugs.
Matched inlets.
Painted wheels.
I will put up pictures of the wheels when I can clean the car.
clio002_zps5b299dec.jpg

clio004_zpsc65b9c04.jpg

clio006_zps568d3023.jpg

Clio 182
Well here is what the clio looked like last week.
curve008_zps7b6afbaf.jpg

With my pals clio 197.
curve009_zpse55b47ed.jpg

These days she looks like this.
curve046_zps0df5f0c4.jpg

curve044_zps74e30c81.jpg

clio003_zps2e25732c.jpg

Ive painted the top grille gloss black and the front badge and backing plastic.
Also done my oil and plug today.

Clio 182
Is that a Fabia splitter pal?

Love the wheels!!
Yer mate it is i put it on not long ago forgot to put it on my thread tho.Thanks mate i plan on getting some other wheels soon as i have the money but yer i do like them these took me a week at work to prep and paint them defo gets heads turning :cool:.

BG Clio 182/RR Sport
Yer mate it is i put it on not long ago forgot to put it on my thread tho.Thanks mate i plan on getting some other wheels soon as i have the money but yer i do like them these took me a week at work to prep and paint them defo gets heads turning :cool:.

Fair play pal....done a nice job!!

Fitting my fabia splitter in the morning, any tips?!

Cheers

Nick

192'd BG 182 FF
Looking rather smart mate! Not a fan of the purple wheels but each to their own :) Also, what's up with having no front numberplate?

Clio 182
Looking rather smart mate! Not a fan of the purple wheels but each to their own :) Also, what's up with having no front numberplate?
The number plate screw come of so i had it of for a week all on now :) I know what you are saying about the wheels im not to sure myself still i may paint them again or just
wait tell i have the money for some new wheels.