ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 FF BG

Clio 182
Right I wanted to start a new thread I think my other one was abit untidy best to start fresh before the thread gets to long.
Old thread:-http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?673954-My-Clio-182-Black-Gold

Bought my black gold ff 182 back in october 2012 with 58672 on the clock had a good service history from a local very good garage after 30,000 all renault before that.I bought the car of my bosses friends wife it had baby seats in it when i picking it up so all good signs body work has some very small dents in it and some small scratches so good for its age BAR the wheels(kerbed to hell) but this is the best car i have drove and by far the best car i have had i love it:D.

What I had before:
My 106 quiksliver.
phone070_zps67cdac59.jpg

My saxo vts.
vts017.jpg

And here is how i got the clio.
cam293_zps315e635e.jpg

Il catch the report up to the old one tomorrow.

Clio 182
Next I ordered a clio boss for my omp corsica steering wheel.I then rung John Ashley exhausts and went to get my full decat systems(very happy with the price).
cam289_zps0f0dbd0a.jpg

cliophone003_zpsfca5c763.jpg

Clio 182
Next I come across these v-maxx coilovers for a good price and set about putting them on.
cliophone032_zps1a63592a.jpg

Help from my dad to fit them.
clio002_zpsa67efe0b.jpg

All done.
curve008_zps7b6afbaf.jpg

Clio 182
Picked my matched inlets up from 519 automotive just need to paint them and put them on next week hopefully.I serviced the car last week with elf oil so next I will be wanting a KTR induction kit I was going to just keep the airbox but at 519 he made me think to get a KTR showed me the gains too.
Here they are.
clio005_zps68800423.jpg

clio006_zps568d3023.jpg

You may of seen in my last thread I painted the wheels but im not to sure on them at the moment there the same colour I painted the roof on my quiksliver i am saving for some wheels that have taken my fancy here is a picture of the clio at the moment let me know what you think guys.
Not the best picture need to get a new camera.
new010_zps81f232b0.jpg

Comments welcome.

Clio 182
Right I painted my inlets these week ive painted the top inlet solid gloss black and rubbed back the renault sport bit and polished it up.Ive painted the bottom one heat temperature sliver looks nice and original.I also got new inlet gaskets from renault hope to put the inlets on sunday.
inlet008_zps8ace8ec3.jpg

inlet005_zps34654b55.jpg

new023_zps9c35b6f9.jpg

inlet012_zps7235ac2b.jpg

Sorry for the phone pictures comments welcome.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I see your other thread and I must admit, I'm not a fan of the 182 wheels in purple. They look nice in standard colour but due to the shape of them I don't think they suit anything other than play safe colours (black, silver, anthracite) imo.

How you finding the v-maxx? What else is planned?

Clio 182
I see your other thread and I must admit, I'm not a fan of the 182 wheels in purple. They look nice in standard colour but due to the shape of them I don't think they suit anything other than play safe colours (black, silver, anthracite) imo.

How you finding the v-maxx? What else is planned?
Yer i know the wheels were more just to see what it would look like but i am saving for new wheels. Next il get the inlets on then k tec induction ,remap then work on the handleing for a good set up i like the coilovers mate yer may need to bring them up abit and play with them. what do you think of the v-maxx?
btw im a big fan of your car great clio.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate :eek:

For the money I don't think there as bad as everybody makes out tbh. I know there not ast's, kw's etc but then there not as expensive.

You'll love that ktec induction kit :)

Clio 182
Thanks mate :eek:

For the money I don't think there as bad as everybody makes out tbh. I know there not ast's, kw's etc but then there not as expensive.

You'll love that ktec induction kit :)
Yer i do like them you get what you buy for there good coilovers.Yer hope i do like it mate hope it makes abit more power out off it.