ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio (nothing special)

hi guys and girls!!!

ive been on he for a little while now and i decided to get some pic of my car

so here u go

DSC00144.gif

and i want to get it lowered and put alloys on it!!! here are some pics of the hight but i only want to lower by 40 max

DSC00145.gif

the kerbage was done before i got it lol

DSC00146.gif

DSC00147.gif

comments please (dont be too harsh)
many thanks
chris

Last edited:
  clio 172
lol u should put some trophy wheels on her and get rid of the side plastic stuff watever it is lol

well every one has there own taste like ur dodgey wrist band lol

indeed they do!!! well im going to get some alloys when i get some money together!! is it best to get springs then alloys or the otherway round??

1.8 Civic EX
is that Osama I see hiding in that wheel arch? ;)

looks tidy, wish my first car was something like these instead on the C Reg Fiesta 1.1 Ghia..what a beast! haha (mind you that was about 8 years ago!)

White Sti Hatch
Will give you a better looking stance than the 4x4 but if you really want it to look sweeeeet youd be better with uprated shocks and a 60mm drop down side cost more money

RS Meg 175
Looks smart mate, some nice tasteful mods and your away!
I think some BK eclipse would suit that lol i will have a set of PI Springs available after this week too mate.

Golf R/Leon FR
nice mate

if your lowering on anything over 16" alloys go 60mm, my old 1.2 was lowered 40mm on 17" and looked high.

clio 1.4 petrol
Do wat i did i dont regret it. Get 17s then lower it 60mm. The standard shocks wil last a few months allowing u to get some money for new ones.

RS Meg 175
17s will handle like a boat, slow the car down, make the speedo read wrongly and will cost a bomb for new tyres imho! :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
17's slow ur car down so im going for 16's and 40mm and colour coding!!!

Good man - forget the 17s.

If I were you, I'd focus on sweetening up the handling and maybe braking of the car. You won't easily be able to get increases in engine power, but you could certainly make it handle very well indeed.... :cool:

D.