ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio RSi 1.8 8v

1.8 rsi
Bought this last week for 440 as a cheap runaround as i drive a van all the time for plastering so nice to have a nippy little car.

Its done 120k but with FSH still feels tight and pulls well. All the electrics work even has the original stereo.

Gave it a good clean today body is very good for age the odd stone chip and car park dent.

Put stickers on back today not everyones taste but makes it stand out abit more.

Next thing to do is change wheels as cant find any center caps anywhere they have four good tyres so just going to but a brand new set of wheels and swap tyres over.

Plastic wings are in a slightly different shade of green but can live with it does anybody know the name of the green?
car046.gif

car047.gif

car049.gif

car050.gif

Thinking of these wheels.
wheel.gif

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Not bad for 440. I'd be lookig for some Turbines or Willy wheels and do them anthracite or silver.

PH1 iceburg
Brooklands green

Nice little car, how much is it lowered by?

Got my little 1.4 rt up for sale but im 2 minds as to keep it till it dies.

PH1 iceburg
I know i know, told the missus you would say exactly that. If it dont sell this week i will be up for the 55mm pi kit.

1.8 rsi
Not much to report on car polished the exhaust up as was near enough black and some new number plates going to sort wheels out this week and re spray them black and going to get a couple of prices for re spraying the two front wings.
car053.gif